Jack Mackenzie

Jack McK would be an adequate 2nd choice LB. He gets 10/10 for effort and commitment to the cause. I'd say he's also improved in his general play. Presumably McGarry was signed to be first choice, but the reality is he's 3rd, and we don't have a 1st of the quality needed. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RedRichard said:

Jack McK would be an adequate 2nd choice LB. He gets 10/10 for effort and commitment to the cause. I'd say he's also improved in his general play. Presumably McGarry was signed to be first choice, but the reality is he's 3rd, and we don't have a 1st of the quality needed. 

Perfectly summed up 

• Haha 1

An adequate 2nd choice only if we sign the fittest left back on the planet who never, ever gets injured and has it written into his contract that he must play every minute of every match. 

McKenzie is pish, an out of position Considine was streets ahead of him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1
1 hour ago, stuartyboy said:

OMFG! 🤦‍♂️ “Improve his defensive qualities”. Aye right enough pal. Considine said he’s “the best one on one defender at the club” when he was there. Mackenzie is top 3 player this season no probs. Keep showing yourself up bud as it keeps us entertained 

Not really difficult though, is it, Mr McKenzie 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Best left at home on match days. 

World class

1 hour ago, dave_min said:

Should be first choice for Scotland at the Euros, imo

Correct. Seems there's a hint of jealousy coming from down Perth way 

I don't get the Jack hate.  SPL standard left-back.  I'd like us to have a better LB but it's much less of an imperative than other positions. 

As Jimmy T builds his team over the next few windows, when "better left back" gets to the top of the priorities list he'll be replaced.  Who knows, by that time maybe he has improved to be a great LB at SPL level.

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, sheep123 said:

Miles and miles away from a decent lb, stick with him be as well stick to 9th or 10th. Not just him that’s not good enough to be fair , better than dean campbell was at lb but that’s not much of a positive 

If the rest of the team were close to good enough I could see the point in complaining about his quality (LB has always been an issue for us & he’ not in our worst 5 over past decade) far bigger issues than him in team/squad than our continued LB shit shows.

Would love to have a decent side so we can justifiably get back to moaning about LB’s again

19 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Missed a huge chunk of the match, admittedly

But that was some size of hole in our left back area that they got their third from

Seriously, please get a grip. We keep saying we are week at left back, but Jack gets better game by game. He would run through a brick wall for us and he can play a bit ad well. We could do with a few more Jack McKenzie's, in the team

3 minutes ago, moray1903 said:

Seriously, please get a grip. We keep saying we are week at left back, but Jack gets better game by game. He would run through a brick wall for us and he can play a bit ad well. We could do with a few more Jack McKenzie's, in the team

Lol