Fall of Kabul

Ke1t

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Henry said:

Of all the things that was, cool was not one of them. 

?  

Glad he’s gone tbh but hope he’s not dead.

Guest milne_afc
Just now, manboobs109 said:

What happened to Consi likes? I always miss the good shit.

Caught the modern disease(fancied himself as bi-polar or something), let down a fellow poster after begging for match tickets, then sloped off to pie & bovril.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-welcome-50-new-citizens-21407668

Whatever you think about the refugees settling here(I've no issue with it if they've been helping us) the knots Edinburgh Council are tying themselves in trying to say local people aren't being stiffed out of accommodation is pathetic.

"The temporary housing units that are being proposed for use are not council homes, nor are they units that could be used for temporary homeless accommodation - meaning Afghan refugees will not exacerbate the Edinburgh housing crisis"

They ARE being used for temporary homeless accommodation.

24 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-welcome-50-new-citizens-21407668

Whatever you think about the refugees settling here(I've no issue with it if they've been helping us) the knots Edinburgh Council are tying themselves in trying to say local people aren't being stiffed out of accommodation is pathetic.

"The temporary housing units that are being proposed for use are not council homes, nor are they units that could be used for temporary homeless accommodation - meaning Afghan refugees will not exacerbate the Edinburgh housing crisis"

You should take a couple of them in Moobs?

Cunts smooch around all day with their felt caps and sliders on, smoking the shishas, days work would kill them. There's no UN camps in Bucksburn to leech food out of, they'd be at Dyce airport within the week climbing the fences and hanging off the planes to get home.

It's why Countries like that always go to the dogs, no work ethic.  

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Some guy who is the spokesman for the Councils taking them in said that some terraced houses would need to be converted from 2 into 1 bigger house to accommodate the larger families.

No problem there then.

Take into account the conversions ,the benefits and schooling ,health etc and it runs into hundreds of thousands for 1 family.

57 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Cunts smooch around all day with their felt caps and sliders on, smoking the shishas, days work would kill them. There's no UN camps in Bucksburn to leech food out of, they'd be at Dyce airport within the week climbing the fences and hanging off the planes to get home.

It's why Countries like that always go to the dogs, no work ethic.  

They expect the Donkeys to do everything, once they get too weak to work (the Donkeys) they shag them for a few weeks before leaving them to a long lingering death. 

And that is a true story. 

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

So what would you do with these refugees, many of whom have been granted asylum because the collaborated with us and against their own country? 

If they'd remained they, and their wives and kids, would likely have been murdered. 

Just have them walking the streets?

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

So what would you do with these refugees, many of whom have been granted asylum because the collaborated with us and against their own country? 

If they'd remained they, and their wives and kids, would likely have been murdered. 

Just have them walking the streets?

No problem with them and their immediate family but have heard a few of them interviewed and they want their brothers and sisters and their families to join them as well

As for Pen Farthing how does working for an animal charity justify bringing his 60 staff and families?

6 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

No problem with them and their immediate family but have heard a few of them interviewed and they want their brothers and sisters and their families to join them as well

As for Pen Farthing how does working for an animal charity justify bringing his 60 staff and families?

I'd want my brother or sister out of there too, given they might also be targets of the Taliban.  

If there are quotas for immigrants then I'd put Afghans at the front of the queue ahead of every other nationality, and fuck any arguments to the contrary. 

And personally, I'd shoot any dog before I let it get on a plane back to the UK.  

4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'd want my brother or sister out of there too, given they might also be targets of the Taliban.  

If there are quotas for immigrants then I'd put Afghans at the front of the queue ahead of every other nationality, and fuck any arguments to the contrary. 

And personally, I'd shoot any dog before I let it get on a plane back to the UK.  

I'd shoot any bloke named Pen myself 

27 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Thought the whole uproar about it was that he never got any of his staff out, just the animals?

Correct, and there's a decent chance they will have to be put down on arrival.

The fact that he cared more about the animals than the people indicates he's a nae richter. That we as a nation obliged him is a sign of our moral decline.