Hearts 1 - 1 Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Credit to Aberdeen. A point at Tynie inbetween your euro ties is a great result. Bizarrely thought Aberdeen had more energy than us in the closing stages. 

I think again we're flattering to deceive and 7 points out of 9 is strange given terrible performances in all 3 games. 

Positive for me is another 4 or 5 better quality players are due to arrive to a team that's at the top end of the league. 

Negative is that Neilson is shit and will bring down quality players into his sludge ball tactics. 

Utd away and Hibs at home. Will then be able to take stock of results but also performances. So far my jury is out.

Aye.  THATS why your new players will look shite.

Jenks was ok in tackles & winning ball back

McRorrie was very good & way better as CH than our supposed real CH Gallagher 

Other than goal I thought Ojo was poor but will take that. 
Ramsay was immense

Campbell was solid at LB

JET was great at times especially at keeping ball but other times he has you screaming WTF ? 

Brown was reason we got anything from game. Without him we would be rudderless 

Ferguson was poor. 
Ramirez ok but not great

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Credit to Aberdeen. A point at Tynie inbetween your euro ties is a great result. Bizarrely thought Aberdeen had more energy than us in the closing stages. 

I think again we're flattering to deceive and 7 points out of 9 is strange given terrible performances in all 3 games. 

Positive for me is another 4 or 5 better quality players are due to arrive to a team that's at the top end of the league. 

Negative is that Neilson is shit and will bring down quality players into his sludge ball tactics. 

Utd away and Hibs at home. Will then be able to take stock of results but also performances. So far my jury is out.

So you’re going to sign 4 or 5 game changers capable of winning the league but Nielsen will turn them into shit>

• Haha 1

Nothing first half, certainly the better team in the 2nd half, before and after their pen.

Really stupid and needless one to give away.

Dominated for much o that half, but worryingly didn't make that many clear chances.

Great finish from Campbell and Ojo.

McRorie was fucking immense.

Injuries starting to mount a bit.

Worrying.

7 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

We don’t give a toss if your jury is out.

Fuck off you hun cunt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Nothing first half, certainly the better team in the 2nd half, before and after their pen.

Really stupid and needless one to give away.

Dominated for much o that half, but worryingly didn't make that many clear chances.

Great finish from Campbell and Ojo.

McRorie was fucking immense.

Injuries starting to mount a bit.

Worrying.

best game for a  while

Jet showed his capabilities today, Ramsay and Mcrorie were outstanding. Campbell filled in well but missed McKenzie on the left hand side. 
Ramirez should have done better with his chance but was starved of service, especially in the first half.

Some transfer activity is needed but I think we’ll need wait til Thursday games done to see the quality we can afford to get in.

1 hour ago, alscotoz said:

Campbell looks a better bet than Hayes at left back if McKenzie unavailable.

100% Hayes at full back is worse than a man down. Deano put in a good shift on the left and i'd be happy to see him in there as cover when MacKenzie isn't playing

First half we weren't at the races. Alot of that was to do with how annonymous McLennan was in being the man to hold it up and link the play. Never a footballer i'm afraid 

After a poor first half i thought Jenks and Brown started to run the midfield and that's when the game changed. Sayin that, JET coming on and linking the play helped alot, Plus he started ragdolling that little cunt Halliday and the Hearts players didn't know what to do with him. Ramirez has to bury that chance in the first half... Doesn't even look up and shot with the outside of his boot, Had fucking plenty of time to take a touch and open up. Couple big misses in the last 2 games, Hope it doesn't start happening too regular

Second half only 1 team wanted to win that. Hearts were happy with a point at home says it all, Daft challenge from Gallagher for the pen, he was going nowhere so why commit... 

Should have been 3 points but i was would have been happy with a point before KO.

Roll on Thursday

5 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

eh dinna hink thir ony stoapin utd noo..efter wan o thir maist dismal gemmes ever it pittodrie a few wk ago..whaur thi wirna it the races.. wis a kick up thir erse n thiv a bit o steel aboot thim noo n a gade team a beleev thi cin win..need tae see pawletts antics oan sportscen the nicht tho ? cunt wis beelin

Fuck off you cretin

• Upvote 4
56 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Hearts will cause teams problems, and they'll surely finish top 6. 

They're not great, but they're not terrible, either. 

Was not a terrible result, but as the pace dwindled and the ball could be moved around we were clearly the better side, and disappointed we couldn't nick it at the end. 

Match Hearts physically and you soon see that they have nothing else to offer. It's why they will lose consistently to your St Johnstone's and Motherwell's of this world. 

49 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Dubious?! You must be joking 

I’ll watch the pen later on tonight and see if it changes my view at the time that it wasn’t a pen.  Soft as shite, as is/was GMS

Great reaction and there was only one team going to win thereafter.

id have taken a draw beforehand so fair doos 

Oh, and Nielsen is a prick, just like the Boys club coach earlier in the day that my loon came up against. Pair of fucking narcissistic cunts.

10 minutes ago, beef_sister said:

Was a pen all day. Fucking ridiculous tackle to be making when he's going nowhere

Absolutely. If Taylor was still here and had made that challenge people would be going off their heads. I think Gallagher has been a real disappointment so far.

Just now, sooth_stander said:

I’ll watch the pen later on tonight and see if it changes my view that it wasn’t a pen.  Soft as shite, as is/was GMS

Great reaction and there was only one team going to win thereafter.

id have taken a draw beforehand so fair doos 

Oh, and Nielsen is a prick, just like the East End Lewis coach earlier in the day. Pair of fucking narcissistic cunts.

When you see it again you’ll see it was a completely needless challenge that was nowhere near the ball. 

3 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Match Hearts physically and you soon see that they have nothing else to offer. It's why they will lose consistently to your St Johnstone's and Motherwell's of this world. 

They are totally grim, devoid of any ideas just be as physical is possible. Once we got to grips with that we had them on the ropes. Just lacked that killer final ball.

Ramsay continues to massively impress. He seems to have all the attributes to go really far. He won’t be here for long I don’t think, it’s important we get a proper fee for him as he could potentially make us a lot of money.

I would also add that we really missed Hedges today. McLennan just undoes any good work he does with moments of basic incompetence. Maybe with the right coaching he could come good as he has skill and pace. 

29 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

eh dinna hink thir ony stoapin utd noo..efter wan o thir maist dismal gemmes ever it pittodrie a few wk ago..whaur thi wirna it the races.. wis a kick up thir erse n thiv a bit o steel aboot thim noo n a gade team a beleev thi cin win..need tae see pawletts antics oan sportscen the nicht tho ? cunt wis beelin

Not reading that incoherent shite. 

• Upvote 8
2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

McCrorie looks better at left centre back despite being right footed.  Will cause a bit of consternation for some. 

He played really well today. I still don’t think it’s the way forward but I suspect Glass will keep him there given we have so many centre mids.

A new centre half is an absolute priority now, Considine looks like he might be out for one time so it would be absolute nonsense expecting to get by until at least January with one recognised centre half.