Hearts 1 - 1 Aberdeen

50 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

When you have your head buried between the legs of your pre-pubescent victims, does the issue of consent ever occur to you?

I had the misfortune of listening to Off the Ball yesterday. They played some duets (cos the Everly died) including Barcelona (ft. Freddie Mercury which reminded of Fridge) and Kinky Boots, an abomination of a "song" that contains the line "sexy looking schoolgirls", which reminded of your sickness. Cosgrove distanced himself from it (so it was obviously that prick Cowan's pick) and used the phrase "toxic masculinity". Is that what you have?

#TTknew

By far the most telling sign that you have completely lost the plot. 

37 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I didn't think it would take long for you to show up. The BoD triumvirate completed, committee, sicky and shitty. 

19 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Welcome along Mr Education.

Only one more required to complete the set.

Whilst you're waiting, use those great "research" skills to identify what you fuckwits all have in common and then your great "report-writing" skills to articulate them.

Amusing that you complain about those posters yet haven’t put them on ignore like you have for me. A total shitebag.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So anyway, can someone please point me to whatever it is that Joe Lewis did yesterday to deserve all this utter bile?

He did look a bit ropey when he came for a catch, fumbled it then chased their attackers around their box. These things happen and he saves us more often than he costs us. 

Nobody mentioning the huge save he made at the end of the 1st leg against Quarabag which keeps the tie very much alive. Wonder why?

21 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So anyway, can someone please point me to whatever it is that Joe Lewis did yesterday to deserve all this utter bile?

Yeah, in his post match interview he came out and said that, in his opinion, Rocket Scientist is a mutant spastic who spends a significant portion of his life writing paragraphs of utter shite on a message board, attempting to engage with an audience, 97% of which,  think he is a mentally unstable jaikey. Eilidh Barbour seemed surprised as it's not like Big Joe at all. 

• Haha 5
8 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Yeah, in his post match interview he came out and said that, in his opinion, Rocket Scientist is a mutant spastic who spends a significant portion of his life writing paragraphs of utter shite on a message board, attempting to engage with an audience, 97% of which,  think he is a mentally unstable jaikey. Eilidh Barbour seemed surprised as it's not like Big Joe at all. 

Big Joe Knew. 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

So many mutants, all with their own idiosyncrasies and united in their commonalities.

You should put your prejudices, your lies, your fantasies, your mental illnesses, your lack of imaginations, your stupidity and your nonce-ness criminality to one side, listen to the messages and not seek to shoot the messenger.

You should also learn from history. You've not learned from McInnes, Clangers, McGinn, Considine, Hayes, many others and mostly from Stewrat Milne's disastrous tenure (which some were calling since the last century). You're not even listening about Lewis and you are happy-clapping again over the snake-oil salesman and his inexperienced lapdog, instead of sitting and waiting for the results to show themselves. Whilst there are many positive early signs with Glass, you got the club you fully deserved for 25 years previous, a loser's one.

The emptiest and most irrelevant vessels make too much noise. Two ears and one mouth but the internet gives voices to the inarticulate, the hard of thinking and the patently sick. Blind loyalty is what Cormack is banking on, as Milne did, knowing full well that the majority are not capable of asking the right questions far less see "what's really going on".

"The empty glasses are ringing", all across the forum.

The biggest idiots can't even let "their education do all of their thinking" because they never got one.

Calderwood was another you never saw through and you were happy for Miller to give him a contract extension.

Thank you to the king of mutants who PM'ed me one word "coward" :hysterical:

You never understood that nobody is under any obligation to respond to anyone else.

I PM’d you because you are a coward and you have me on ignore. 

Spectacular breakdown though. Probably the worst I’ve seen yet.

8 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Fucking hell, his eyes don't work and he's mentally ill now being put on the table.

If he's a depressive, the more plausible of the two in my opinion, rip up the contract in front of his stupid weak face, tell him he's not fit for purpose and invite him to sue the club. Make sure to use the words "fucking shite" and "useless cunt" in the not fit for purpose part.

Mods, can we get this outdated garbage in the bin, please, along with a word of warning to the dinosaur who posted it? 

• Upvote 7

So many mutants, all with their own idiosyncrasies and united in their commonalities.

You should put your prejudices, your lies, your fantasies, your mental illnesses, your lack of imaginations, your stupidity and your nonce-ness criminality to one side, listen to the messages and not seek to shoot the messenger.

You should also learn from history. You've not learned from McInnes, Clangers, McGinn, Considine, Hayes, many others and mostly from Stewrat Milne's disastrous tenure (which some were calling since the last century). You're not even listening about Lewis and you are happy-clapping again over the snake-oil salesman and his inexperienced lapdog, instead of sitting and waiting for the results to show themselves. Whilst there are many positive early signs with Glass, you got the club you fully deserved for 25 years previous, a loser's one.

The emptiest and most irrelevant vessels make too much noise. Two ears and one mouth but the internet gives voices to the inarticulate, the hard of thinking and the patently sick. Blind loyalty is what Cormack is banking on, as Milne did, knowing full well that the majority are not capable of asking the right questions far less see "what's really going on".

"The empty glasses are ringing", all across the forum.

The biggest idiots can't even let "their education do all of their thinking" because they never got one.

You could've shortened that and admitted that you are a grade one arsehole. It's undeniable. 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Wouldnt worry about it. Rocket challenged me to a scrap then didnt turn up when I told him where I was. 

The reason he failed to show was because shortly beforehand he managed to shoehorn Stewrat into a post instead of Stewart. This caused him to break a couple of ribs, such was the sheer volume of mirth and hilarity created by his cunning rearrangement of letters.

I know, I know, but he found it funny.