Aberdeen 1 - 1 Ross County

I think just keeping a clean sheet for once would be progress from where we are. Difficult to even see that happening this weekend.

The manager and teams reaction to disappointments like Raith and Qarabag will show us how much backbone this side has.

If we can’t turn on a decent performance against the chumps of the league like Ross County then why bother.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Having lasted 19 minutes at Pittodrie last night, there's two tickets for Sunday here looking for a good home. Actually, it would be better to have a ceremonial ripping of them up in retrospect. This should guarantee that I wouldn't be so stupid to make that mistake again plus I don't like most of you mutants and morons anyway.

You can moan all you like about this player or that, about the manager's tactics and recruitment and you can greet about the lack of cash options to pay for your pies. Now you're deciding that it's all the SFA's fault :hysterical:

What a bunch of losers and happy clapping fuckwits. Cormack sells snake oil and you buy it.

Well why dont you fuck off away fae here inna? 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Having lasted 19 minutes at Pittodrie last night, there's two tickets for Sunday here looking for a good home. Actually, it would be better to have a ceremonial ripping of them up in retrospect. This should guarantee that I wouldn't be so stupid to make that mistake again plus I don't like most of you mutants and morons anyway.

You can moan all you like about this player or that, about the manager's tactics and recruitment and you can greet about the lack of cash options to pay for your pies. Now you're deciding that it's all the SFA's fault :hysterical:

What a bunch of losers and happy clapping fuckwits. Cormack sells snake oil and you buy it.

Over here! Over here! Look at me! 

Fucking beaut!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
Just now, rocket_scientist said:

You described Cormack as a philanthropist towards AFC this week.

Therefore you must know how much money he invested personally and what he got in exchange.

Or the other explanation is that you're a deluded happy clapper who buys snake oil.

Which is it?

I'll tell you if you tell me how you invent a hospital. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
4 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Wow, what a zoomer of a post.

Apt for your username I suppose

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Deflect all you want but clitoral literalism and failing to have the imagination to understand where I was coming from in response to your tee hee HILARIOUS quip doesn't actually add anything to anything.

Why do you mislead the forum about the chairman?

Can you at least understand the potential damage that this does?

FFS! Potential damage?!? HA!

3 minutes ago, starryfish said:

I wonder why we’ve started to shoot towards the Merkland end in the second half? I’d have thought you’d use the noisy crowd and good atmosphere and try to harness that at the start of the match. 

Surely you need the support more when yir flagging in the 2nd half (win/lose/draw)

Go as strong as possible - most of them get a week off next week with the international shite coming.

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher McCrorie MacKenzie       
                           Brown    
                Ferguson Longstaff    
        JET.                            Watkins 

Ramirez 

we’ll concede. 
2-1 Dons

Ferguson & Ramirez. 

On 8/27/2021 at 9:55 AM, shooftahmooftah said:

The question is who is going to produce the goals, this is last season and before all over again.  

It’s clear Hedges a big miss when he’s not in the team we struggle badly to create. Getting him to sign a new deal should be a top priority 

• Upvote 1