Beards

YorkDon

So I’m about 3 weeks since my last shave and considering keeping the beard.

Anyone here have one? 

If so is there any point to these expensive wanky beard oils and stuff you see? 
Are they essential maintenance or just for getting those hipster types to fork out some hard earned for no reason? 

2 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Anyone here have one? 

Are they essential maintenance or just for getting those hipster types to fork out some hard earned for no reason? 

Balm and oil my friend after a good comb in the morning. Leaves it looking and smelling luscious. 

3 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Anyone here have one? 

Beard oil and the likes do absolutely fuck all. 

5 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Ach im just a grumpy al cunt. I hear the young loons at work exchanging beauty tips and it gives me the boke. 
Most folk are vain to some extent, but in the age of selfies/social media, i find the young loons to be as bad as lassies. A disappointing and sick inducing development. 

Well to be fair I winna be taking a hundred selfies to pick the best one to upload to Insta.I barely post on social media, but it is a frightening thing right enough…

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I find the lads who wear tight as fuck jeans that cut the circulation of the penis and legs, strange.

There were a few in Adams Lounge on Saturday and I can't grasp the thought process of getting into jeans that tight.

Beards, that shit doesn't bother me. Wouldn't say that's bent.

Nobodies saying beards are bent.

Those jeans are tho. Tight tshirt to match with laughably bad sleeve tattoo. Utter wank

9 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Just joshing me old son . It is a pet hate of mine, but as a student of the English language I appreciate it’s evolution so..., as you were soldier.  

Haha. 

Today’s lesson is how to correctly place a full stop. (Grammar more than linguistics but you get the point)