St Mirren 3 - 2 Aberdeen

I missed the first 35 mins of the match so I can only comment on what I saw from that point on. 

We were phenomenally poor, especially after Jenks was sent off. However I don't agree it was worthy of a red. Likewise the booking moments before for Ferguson. Bates should have been awarded a penalty.

Thats the worst performance I've seen under Glass. It is frightening similar to when McGhee was here.

I'm disappointed that it has come to this but Joe Lewis needs to go and Woods should start every week until we can source someone else. 

In truth, that 3rd goal sums up our season so far.

I've missed the past 4 matches and going by the comments on here todays result/performance is consistent with whats been going on.

I realise this is incredibly premature but personally, I think Glass really needs to go now. His record at Atlanta Utd is mirroring whats happening with us currently and I have lost faith in his ability to turn this around.

I don't have any hate towards Glass because he genuinely wants whats best for Aberdeen however I feel we should have gone with someone with more experience as a manager. I applaud Aberdeen for trying something different beyond the merry go round of typical candidates we've become accustomed to however this experiment isn't working and could ultimately lead to us being relegated if it continues.

I'm willing to admit I'm being a tad melodramatic however we could potentially be 10 points behind both our Edinburgh rivals this time next week and 9 points behind Motherwell. I fear the objective at this stage is just to make top 6 and see this season as a write off.

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

I missed the first 35 mins of the match so I can only comment on what I saw from that point on. 

We were phenomenally poor, especially after Jenks was sent off. However I don't agree it was worthy of a red. Likewise the booking moments before for Ferguson. Bates should have been awarded a penalty.

Thats the worst performance I've seen under Glass. It is frightening similar to when McGhee was here.

I'm disappointed that it has come to this but Joe Lewis needs to go and Woods should start every week until we can source someone else. 

I've missed the past 4 matches and going by the comments on here todays result/performance is consistent with whats been going on.

I realise this is incredibly premature but personally, I think Glass really needs to go now. His record at Atlanta Utd is mirroring whats happening with us currently and I have lost faith in his ability to turn this around.

I don't have any hate towards Glass because he genuinely wants whats best for Aberdeen however I feel we should have gone with someone with more experience as a manager. I applaud Aberdeen for trying something different beyond the merry go round of typical candidates we've become accustomed to however this experiment isn't working and could ultimately lead to us being relegated if it continues.

I'm willing to admit I'm being a tad melodramatic however we could potentially be 10 points behind both our Edinburgh rivals this time next week and 9 points behind Motherwell. I fear the objective at this stage is just to make top 6 and see this season as a write off.

What were you doing for the first 35? sounds good in my mind.

2 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

It wasn't a red. It was a yellow

2 yellows make a red.

His first yellow was a joke right enough but the second one was a stick on yellow and it was naivety that he went through with the challenge

1 minute ago, Sydney_Red said:

You’re a man down. You need to ask the rest of the team to work that bit extra to make up for it. So you decide to bring on lazy, slow as fuck JET just to make it that bit harder for everyone else. What a fukin inspired bit of leadership that was.

Spot on.

Crazy sub.

If JET had started and we go down to 10 men then he would be pulled off right away.

15 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Far too detailed, in depth, intelligent, accurate and concise.  You are on the wrong Forum.

3 minutes ago, Sydney_Red said:

Red tv half time show was an interview and feature on the AFC wifey keeper. Poor thing canna talk right, forgot some super complicated words such as “stadium”, and completely unsurprisingly she kicks like a fucking girl. Would have her ahead of Lewis any day of the week, at least she doesn’t flap like a whale.

Do whales flap?