Less than 10k fans at the Hibs and Hearts games

1 hour ago, NEM said:

If you bothered to read the statement from the club you'd see they've said only 65% of ticket holders turn up on average

You think all other events and venues are going to be able to say they’ve sold 30-40% more than the checks cut off but don’t expect x to turn up so won’t even be training staff to perform checks? If so I’ve underestimated the naivety of the government.

We’ve also played 1 game on a Saturday 3pm. Three without reduced capacity.

35% of 8700 season tickets would be 3000 not turning up. If that’s really the case the club are fucked. 

Hibs and Hearts are inevitably going to ask for a whack more than 800 tickets. 

Set up for a PR disaster climb down with the non-vax refund my season ticket brigade. 

Combination of shit weather(time of year) & shit results/performances on pitch is ONLY reason for such a drop in attendances.

only need one of those things to get better & the attendance issue will be fixed & it’s not the weather.

If we were fighting at top end. Weather & COVID wouldn’t be making any noticeable drop in attendance 

Club desperation for excuses & thinking they can convince us they are failing the fans through no fault of their own.

Big boy done it & ran away

4 hours ago, NEM said:

If you bothered to read the statement from the club you'd see they've said only 65% of ticket holders turn up on average

I watched the Celtic game on tv, imagine many others would take that option. Seeing the game in your home comforts beats a midday kickoff in the cold with no atmosphere. Better food as well.

2 hours ago, SDY said:

You think all other events and venues are going to be able to say they’ve sold 30-40% more than the checks cut off but don’t expect x to turn up so won’t even be training staff to perform checks? If so I’ve underestimated the naivety of the government.

We’ve also played 1 game on a Saturday 3pm. Three without reduced capacity.

35% of 8700 season tickets would be 3000 not turning up. If that’s really the case the club are fucked. 

Hibs and Hearts are inevitably going to ask for a whack more than 800 tickets. 

Set up for a PR disaster climb down with the non-vax refund my season ticket brigade. 

You do realise how season tickets work and that the moneys paid upfront whether the holder attends or not?

Its an overused phrase on here but some of our fans really are complete bed wetters 

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, NEM said:

You do realise how season tickets work and that the moneys paid upfront whether the holder attends or not?

Its an overused phrase on here but some of our fans really are complete bed wetters 

I know how season tickets work.

I was referring to the incredibly large apathy that number not turning up would represent. Can’t engage their own season ticket holders never mind figure out how to get new ones, so no chance of the club growing.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, SDY said:

I know how season tickets work.

I was referring to the incredibly large apathy that number not turning up would represent. Can’t engage their own season ticket holders never mind figure out how to get new ones, so no chance of the club growing.

The thing is those fans will always buy. Some buy season tickets knowing they won't make every game and do it out of loyalty. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, RUL said:

The thing is those fans will always buy. Some buy season tickets knowing they won't make every game and do it out of loyalty. 

I suspect the club are also telling porkies about the 65% to get round the passport nonsense.  

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Amazed if 35% of season tickets arent being used every game. If i missed a game, i gave it to somebody else to use. Most folk around me the same. So the ticket was always used. 

Also appreciate the club are at it though which is good to see. 

In the past yes but as you now get to access Red tv with ST I reckon less are handing out their ST.

11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

In the past yes but as you now get to access Red tv with ST I reckon less are handing out their ST.

Id only miss games though if i genuinely had something on so wouldnt be watching on the TV regardless. Seems odd to purchase a season ticket then choose to watch games on the tv