Crisps

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

By the sounds of it a few of you boys should switch the crisps for a bit fruit. 

Fat cunts. 

You no partial to two slices of white bread, buttered, with the contents of a bag of crisps in between them - a cracking cheap snack, no nutritional value what so ever but if you pick the flavour of crisps right a taste sensation

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, sigh said:

You no partial to two slices of white bread, buttered, with the contents of a bag of crisps in between them - a cracking cheap snack, no nutritional value what so ever but if you pick the flavour of crisps right a taste sensation

Ahct, of course, sigh. I was just being a bit of a cheeky cunt tbh. 

Mexican Chilli McCoys are the king of crisps imo. 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

By the sounds of it a few of you boys should switch the crisps for a bit fruit. 

Fat cunts. 

The thing with crisps is that they always are made with rapeseed oil or sunflower oil, which are what really causes obesity. They were healthier when they were made with animal fats. Those plant/seed oils are the real cause of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer. It's even been shown that these oils can damage your DNA. This shit needs to be banned. It's why America has a 42% obesity rate, 8% diabetes rate and we aren't far behind them. Those oils are in loads of foods now. Even olives are now in rapeseed oil not olive oil. These oils began as durable industrial lubricants in the late 1800s then got processed in huge refineries (why bother with this vast, expensive process?) to make them barely digestible.  

Most "food" in supermarkets is bad for you. People who looks for conspiracies need to start with the vast, greedy-as-fuck, don't-give-a-fuck "food" industry.

11 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

The thing with crisps is that they always are made with rapeseed oil or sunflower oil, which are what really causes obesity. They were healthier when they were made with animal fats. Those plant/seed oils are the real cause of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer. It's even been shown that these oils can damage your DNA. This shit needs to be banned. It's why America has a 42% obesity rate, 8% diabetes rate and we aren't far behind them. Those oils are in loads of foods now. Even olives are now in rapeseed oil not olive oil. These oils began as durable industrial lubricants in the late 1800s then got processed in huge refineries (why bother with this vast, expensive process?) to make them barely digestible.  

Most "food" in supermarkets is bad for you. People who looks for conspiracies need to start with the vast, greedy-as-fuck, don't-give-a-fuck "food" industry.

What do you eat GOB? Nuts and berries foraged from the forest? 

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

What do you eat GOB? Nuts and berries foraged from the forest? 

You'll love this, Mr Gadd! I make my own crisps! Slice the tatties with a mandoline (nae the string instrument!) then fry them in goose or duck fat, £1.50 from Bargain Buys. Add my own flavouring, usually Chinese salt (from Wuhan?) or Cajun seasoning. It's a hassle at first, but you get the knack. I like making my own popcorn with coconut oil, it's good for you, unlike the seed oils.

I got diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes last September, totally out of the blue, over the fucking phone, too, not even by my own doctor. So it was diet change time. It's a cunt changing diet for proper health reasons, but it motivates more than just being fat. I stopped drinking booze in 2018, but when I delved into the causes of diabetes, I eventually encountered the research on plant and seed oils, mostly through a doctor in that America, Dr Chris Knobbe. He has done 35 years of research into chronic illnesses.

Anyway, I still love my food! I just had to change my diet. It's pretty grim how unhealthy Scotland is these days. We used to be healthy as fuck, robust, hardy warriors. My granda is 98, the war (Navy, signalman, Malta) was fuck all to him, it was working as a painter for the Council that was the epic saga of blood and toil, daring do! He's got some stories!

• Upvote 1