Jump to content

What era would you choose to live in.


Redforever86

Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, Ramandu said:

Nothing beats right now.

Big fan of not dying of Cholera, not being drafted, not having to eat tripe. Also big fan of working somewhere safe, having all the world's information in my pocket, decent life expectancy, owning a car.

Oh aye, the last couple of years have been a right hoot. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Nothing beats right now.

Big fan of not dying of Cholera, not being drafted, not having to eat tripe. Also big fan of working somewhere safe, having all the world's information in my pocket, decent life expectancy, owning a car.

Are you off your nut? Having to wear a fucking mask to go for a pint, not able to travel unless you have had basically a full fucking medical examination and having to watch anything you say even in jest  on the internet for fear of getting locked up 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Oh aye, the last couple of years have been a right hoot. 

 

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Are you off your nut? Having to wear a fucking mask to go for a pint, not able to travel unless you have had basically a full fucking medical examination and having to watch anything you say even in jest  on the internet for fear of getting locked up 

This will pass. In terms of a 75 year span* to have my life, the one I've been dealt is pretty good.

 

*May vary.

Link to comment

1965-1975 

 

Sounds daft cause it's a relatively modern time, but I would have to see the Velvet Underground live. Had many dreams about it, and it'll obviously never happen. 
 

Other than that, I'd be interested in BC. Be around for the birth of Christianity, maybe get a good gawk at Jesus. I'd like to observe Ancient Rome as well. 
 

 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

1965-1975 

 

Sounds daft cause it's a relatively modern time, but I would have to see the Velvet Underground live. Had many dreams about it, and it'll obviously never happen. 
 

Other than that, I'd be interested in BC. Be around for the birth of Christianity, maybe get a good gawk at Jesus. I'd like to observe Ancient Rome as well. 
 

 

bri.jpg

Link to comment
Just now, Roberto said:

Jesus isn't real.

Neither is Mohammed.

Neither is the 8 armed God of Hinduism.

Neither is any made up religious stories to control minds.

So pointless going back to then. You'd be disappointed.

Hang on, I thought Willie Miller was god? Or have I just imagined that?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Need to work your way through a few smaller animals before that. Id suggest. 

Medium sized dog

 

Sheep

 

Llama 

Read this article about a vet being caught shagging dogs....

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/10/florida-vet-filmed-himself-having-sex-with-dogs-and-posted-videos-online-15395750/

If I were the judge presiding over this dirty fucker's case, I would've sentenced him to incarceration in a room full of rabid bull mastiffs who haven't a meal for a few days. Karma. 

Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Jesus isn't real.

Neither is Mohammed.

Neither is the 8 armed God of Hinduism.

Neither is any made up religious stories to control minds.

So pointless going back to then. You'd be disappointed.

Jesus was real. That's something most historians agree upon. 
 

The shit the bible says he did, obviously wasn't real. However, Jesus Christ was indeed a man who existed, and had followers. 
 

I'd be interested to see it all first hand. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Read this article about a vet being caught shagging dogs....

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/10/florida-vet-filmed-himself-having-sex-with-dogs-and-posted-videos-online-15395750/

If I were the judge presiding over this dirty fucker's case, I would sentence him to incarceration in a room full of rabid bull mastiffs who haven't a meal for a few days. Karma. 

If they hadn’t eaten for a few days they’d be so weak he’d easily rape them, you sick fuck. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...