January 2022 transfer window

4 hours ago, Millertime said:

Haha he has been much, much worse since coming back into the team 

Zero chance he deserves a call up now

Calvin is just shaking off the rust.

Having Ramsay in the squad (even though he might not feature this time) would bode well for Scotland, Aberdeen, and his general development.

He's either one for the future or he's not.

Getting him climatised in the senior squad is absolutely the right thing to do now.

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

As things stand, this is likely to be our first choice starting 11 for the rest of the season...

Lewis

Ramsay McCrorie Bates Hayes

Ferguson Brown

Ojo Jenks Besuijen

Ramirez

Unless the Dutch boy is outstanding it's going to be a very boring second half of the season creating very little chances. That team would be okay if we get quality replacements for Ojo and Jenks.

On the face of it, it's a starting 11 that's no worse than any other starting 11 outwith the arse cheeks.

The problems start when you look at who is on the subs bench. And god forbid should any of that starting 11 get injured. And you just know at least 2 of them are going to do so and miss a month to 6 weeks each

Pathetic window so far & a huge gamble to even consider going into second half of season with what remains.

Injury to likes of Ramirez, Brown, Ferguson, or a defender & we are in serious trouble. Ffs we’re pretty damn shite without these injuries currently. 

Serious mismanagement going on. Don’t know if that is down to Glass, or Cormack but one of them is to blame. Most likely the puppeteer in all honesty but the puppet is still useless all the same.

still need about 3 players in tomorrow. Hell just to get the likes of JET, Kennedy & McLennan the fk out of the first team plans

On 1/28/2022 at 6:45 PM, RED_JOHN said:

For the avoidance of doubt….did you rate Cosgrove? I think he was a poor football player but I was fairly chuffed we got £2m for him rather than hee-haw.

For the avoidance of doubt and just to be clear. Cosgrove was and still is a fcukin donkey I'm the wrong side of 50 years old mate and I still have more footballing skill in my left testicle than that clown has in his whole fcukin body, good cash we got for him (lucky as fcuk and did well to grab it when it ws offered) look at the clown now being found out for what he really is and will soon be down at the level he is supposed to be.

I trust that clears up any lingering doubt whether i rated the donkey or not ?

9 minutes ago, blowupsheep said:

I predict this will end up as being quite possibly the worst transfer window we have had in fekin ages, thank you very much Mr Cormack you w@nker.

:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

Hard to be much worse than the summer window even though the aged Ramirez & Brown have somewhat helped that look a lil better than it was. 

From a future financial gain perspective this current one could help it but as it stands there is very little to choose between the two windows under the Cormack/Glass experiment. 

1 hour ago, blowupsheep said:

For the avoidance of doubt and just to be clear. Cosgrove was and still is a fcukin donkey I'm the wrong side of 50 years old mate and I still have more footballing skill in my left testicle than that clown has in his whole fcukin body, good cash we got for him (lucky as fcuk and did well to grab it when it ws offered) look at the clown now being found out for what he really is and will soon be down at the level he is supposed to be.

I trust that clears up any lingering doubt whether i rated the donkey or not ?

I think that is certainly clarification of your opinion on Sam Cosgrove…..thank goodness we haven’t been linked with him during this window. 

A personal question if you don’t mind….since your left testicle has a bit football skill, does your right one feel left out? 

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, slippers said:

Just asked Anthony Joseph if we should expect anything tomorrow. He thinks it will be loans if anything was his reply… has doubts Ramsay will move but will be interesting 24 hours…

Loans i would say are certainly more likely on Deadline Day. As long as anyone we bring in has an option to buy to at least make it look like the club are semi-competent. There has been absolutely nothing of note anywhere to suggest who we are looking to bring in (if any) which is why i'm pinning my hopes on another out of the blue Besuijen type.  Glass will be doing his pre match presser around lunchtime so we can all speculate who we might bring in and then he'll give it the "There won't be any business as we have a brilliant group and we don't need to add to it" and dampen all our bedsheets again. 

I find that those that repeat the ‘bed wetting’ mantra at folk are actually the real melts on here. They try to come off as cool, calm & collective but you just know they are the very same when it came to chatting up lassies growing up. Trying to portray this cool, calm & collected attitude to their mates but actual fact is they are massive shitebags too scared to make a move

21 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

If we take that fkr from Celtic on loan it will only prove how shite & desperate Glass has been this window.

If Cormack sanctions another loan from Celtic he can fk off too

Glass ain't doing the negotiating. 

Im sure if he has his way there'd be 3/4 in already

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Glass ain't doing the negotiating. 

Im sure if he has his way there'd be 3/4 in already

Glass being excused of a lot.

He doesn’t pick or sign the players he gets.

It’s also those players he didn’t picks fault when we play shite.

Yet more reason he most certainly isn’t the right man for the job, unless the job was being Cormacks puppet & scapegoat ?

besides. I would much prefer we signed whole players. We already have a squad full of 3/4 players