January 2022 transfer window

6 hours ago, thurso said:

Just because a player signs a new contract it doesn’t need a minimum release contract in it  and if it has one it doesn’t mean it needs to be a small one 

Both true, but as Harry kane, Scott Mckenna, Lewis Ferguson and countless others have found out, if there is no release clause you can't leave when you want to. 

41 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Not really, only the odd occasion with old Carole Funbags. Total footy bot though.

There's a few Aberdeen fan wifies who just get constant replies from horny al mannies.

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

And they got £12 million for their player. Let's see what we get for ours. 

If Clarke had called Ramsay up like he should of that would of prob added an extra 2m to tag alone. I’m not saying he’s a better player than Patterson as you can’t tell when you can’t watch him play. But he’s definitely better than O’Donnell. 

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

There's a few Aberdeen fan wifies who just get constant replies from horny al mannies.

is it completely unsolicited?

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nah it’s attention seeking in the first place that draws the beauts in. Cringe on both sides 

Yip. Football family Twitter is the absolute pits.

Guest milne_afc
Just now, minijc said:

Cost a couple of the da's their relationships once the DMs were unearthed, always a risk I suppose.

Oh that’s ace, genuinely sorry I missed it. 

41 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nah it’s attention seeking in the first place that draws the beauts in. Cringe on both sides 

Tend to agree. 

A lot of self important folk on Twitter, as shown with the Kev McNaughton stuff the other day. People making statements like "my source has said he's ok" all desperate to be the first to tweet it, like they know McNaughton at all. 

Dunno why folk can't just wish him all the best and show support without being ITK and all over it. 

I find it classless. 

7 hours ago, thurso said:

Do they what sellable assets do they have. They sold Patterson i cant see any more they have or they would of been sold by now 

You think Aribo isn't a sellable asset? Of their current crop, I think he's the one who actually will go for really big money, very likely this coming summer. A fee that will top what they got for Patterson.

Morelos will also be sold before his contract runs out. Not for the money sevco were quoting at year or so back but he does score a shitload of goals and is a Colombian international. He'll go for between £7-10 million.

Barisic turns 30 towards the end of this year. It'll probably limit his value a bit but word is he's keen to leave. I think they'd be unlucky not to get £4million for him.

Hagi is now crocked till summer at least. They manage to steal him when they bought him but assuming he recovers ok he's surely worth at least £3million if they chose to sell

Finally Kunt. They turned down Leeds offer last year for a reported £10million. He's an odious prick of of a human being but I think they were correct to do so. Apparently he's got a burd from the Weeg which is why he was so keen to sign for sevco permanently in the first place and isn't in any great rush to leave. His contract has another 18 months to run so as it stands, if they dont sell him this summer then his value will plummet but there has to be a reasonable chance he'll extend given his personal circumstances

5 minutes ago, minijc said:

Cost a couple of the da's their relationships once the DMs were unearthed, always a risk I suppose.

Fuck off? 

That's a crease min. 

Horny divils !

1 hour ago, slippers said:

If Clarke had called Ramsay up like he should of that would of prob added an extra 2m to tag alone. I’m not saying he’s a better player than Patterson as you can’t tell when you can’t watch him play. But he’s definitely better than O’Donnell. 

Absolute nonsense that Clarke should have called up Ramsay to the full international squad. His defensive frailties have been exposed by Ryan Kent and to a lesser extent the St Mirren left winger that scored the other night. He would get taken to the cleaners as it stands. And he still cannot be relied on to have the stamina to play EFFECTIVELY for a full 90 minutes.

Right now, Ramsay's value is based purely on what he might become, not what he actually is. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, North_Andy_Dandy said:

If the club are true to their word then they’ll reject any Ramsay bid as it’s too late in the window. No point in accepting any bid from Leeds with a loan back clause as we could receive a bigger bid for him come the summer.

The only problem with that though is we can’t strengthen the squad. We need cash to do deals

50 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Absolute nonsense that Clarke should have called up Ramsay to the full international squad. His defensive frailties have been exposed by Ryan Kent and to a lesser extent the St Mirren left winger that scored the other night. He would get taken to the cleaners as it stands. And he still cannot be relied on to have the stamina to play EFFECTIVELY for a full 90 minutes.

Right now, Ramsay's value is based purely on what he might become, not what he actually is. 

So you think Ramsay wouldn’t get a game for Motherwell? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

You just quoted kent as a £10m player Ramsay kept him very quite the whole game apart from one cross and st mirren didn’t score from their left winger ronan is a centre midfielder Ramsay was marking McGrath the whole game who is also an international player and he kept him pretty quite to. 

You mentioned rangers sellable assets to only one I’d say there is hagi but still won’t get as much as they did reportedly get for Patterson won’t get that much for aribo either. They missed the boat for the mattress 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, thurso said:

You just quoted kent as a £10m player Ramsay kept him very quite the whole game apart from one cross and st mirren didn’t score from their left winger ronan is a centre midfielder Ramsay was marking McGrath the whole game who is also an international player and he kept him pretty quite to. 

You mentioned rangers sellable assets to only one I’d say there is hagi but still won’t get as much as they did reportedly get for Patterson won’t get that much for aribo either. They missed the boat for the mattress 

They will get alot for Aribo if they can get him to sign a new deal. Hopefully he doesn't renew his deal!