500 fans on boxing day and huns game.

15 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye. Be as well shut down for a winter break now. 

7 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Waste of time.

Powers that Be in Scottish fitba need to make the call to postpone these games and bring forward the winter break.

Correct answer.

No evidence has been presented about transmission of the virus at outdoor seated events, the Government now hiding behind sketchy speculation about transmission in toilets and at turnstile queues which, not to put too fine a point on it, is bollocks.  The Scottish Government has lost the plot and I say this as a SNP voter.  It's a joke. It's time they paid out on supporters' season ticket money.

32 minutes ago, The Hulk said:

Correct answer.

No evidence has been presented about transmission of the virus at outdoor seated events, the Government now hiding behind sketchy speculation about transmission in toilets and at turnstile queues which, not to put too fine a point on it, is bollocks.  The Scottish Government has lost the plot and I say this as a SNP voter.  It's a joke. It's time they paid out on supporters' season ticket money.

Say I'm the only bee in your bonnet, put a little birdhouse in your soul.

• Upvote 4
52 minutes ago, The Hulk said:

Correct answer.

Prof Leitch said on Off the Ball on Saturday that the concern wasn’t about the stadium itself, but about the associated risks attached I.e. supporters buses, packed out pubs etc.

Surely going ahead with Home ST holders only should have been considered

1 hour ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Waste of time.

Powers that Be in Scottish fitba need to make the call to postpone these games and bring forward the winter break.

I agree… but if you’re in their shoes you’ll be thinking what happens if there’s shite weather in late January or February?

There could be games off due to COVID in squads.

Too much of a gamble for them.

There’s one team laughing.. SEVCO.

Upcoming trips to Pittodrie & Parkhead with no home fans. 

2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Prof Leitch said on Off the Ball on Saturday that the concern wasn’t about the stadium itself, but about the associated risks attached I.e. supporters buses, packed out pubs etc.

My counter to that is can you imagine the increase in folk going to a pub (indoor obviously). or congregating in folks houses to watch say Dons v SEVCO or Tims v SEVCO? 
Surely that’s worse than outdoor at the game?

Besides, vaccinations & boosters.. WTF is the point of them then? 

You can’t go to an outdoor game but you can go to a wedding, indoor mixing, dancing, no distancing etc 

2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Aye but this theory doesn't add up if there are distance rules on buses and in pubs as well. 

Leitch is full of shit. 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Another reason to have a winter break. 

We can have 3 games a week in the spring if necessary 

Correct. Why not?

I get that the season has to finish on May 31st cos of Nation’s League games in June but can easily fit games in, during the spring,

But, the Old Scum will scupper it, Europa and Conference League involvement 

20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I agree… but if you’re in their shoes you’ll be thinking what happens if there’s shite weather in late January or February?

There could be games off due to COVID in squads.

Too much of a gamble for them.

There’s one team laughing.. SEVCO.

Upcoming trips to Pittodrie & Parkhead with no home fans. 

They’d still spank us regardless of 8000 ‘dandies’ watching and booing our own team 

I’ve been all for govt edicts in this pandemic but this one doesn’t make sense as in it doesnt make evidential sense

omicron basically can be see since the beginning of December in govt figures

Hospital has been steadily falling since early November and still falling today icu has reached a plateau. And is bouncing on that level. 

last year we had MORE cases and trending higher this year we have LESS cases and trending lower

i fully support lockdowns to protect the NHS but we don’t seem to be heading that way  

my question - we had 100000 at hampden and I broke what was the infection rate compared tothe other 100000 figure we are using and next week what is the hospitalisation rate? Let’s see those figures

or are outdoor events an easy target?

3 minutes ago, Bamber said:

or are outdoor events an easy target?

Nicola hates football so for her it’s an easy target.

500 fans is laughable.

And Leitch saying the problem is with the fans in buses or pubs after the game rather than fans being in the stadium itself - here’s a clever idea, put restrictions on that rather than the stadium then. 

• Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

And Leitch saying the problem is with the fans in buses or pubs after the game rather than fans being in the stadium itself - here’s a clever idea, put restrictions on that rather than the stadium then. 

Haven’t they done that too?

In pubs, wef 27/12,  it’s socially distanced with table service only, so numbers restricted. 

I’m presuming public transport will be socially distanced and mask wearing too?

A further from me

Checking back again hospital numbers have been in steady decline since November  we were last this low in SEPTEMBER 

I dont mind being lockdown  I would like to see evidence and I dont see it in hospitalisations at all -show me evidence I am happy to follow it After 100000 went to football in glasgow the two visiting  teams

First figure 10 days ago - 2nd figure today

HIBS NHS Lothian  74  74
Dundee utd NHS Tayside 21 13

Hmmm

Will watch the figure with interest - we seem to be playing a very risk adverse game at the moment and basing our figure on 1000 infections = 30 Hospital = 5 ICU and then saying we have 5000 ICU so must have 150 Hospital but where are they? after 21 days hospitalisations are going down and they also are in 7/11 Hospital regions over the last 10 days