500 fans on boxing day and huns game.

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

I am a real nationalist. I don’t want to be part of the UK and I also don’t want to be governed by the EU. Sturgeon isn’t a proper nationalist. Her time is up….she needs to be pushed aside and let proper nationalist people lead the way. 
All these people who loved to be governed by the English have a real want about them. Traitors of the highest order and if I had my way i would send them down to England. Who in their right mind wants to be told what to do by some graduate of Eton? 

In other words you live and belong in Disney Land.  

7 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

You need to be able to complete a few forms to create a political party.
It's not for you.

That would be a breeze. I easily won over you lot when I appeared here so winning over the rest of the population will be done in record time. Everyone will be wearing RED_JOHN merchandise and waving saltires as I calmly stroll into the top office in the country. 
If you would like to contribute to the funding, just forward your card details and the three numbers on the back and a big thank you from me.

1 minute ago, RED_JOHN said:

That would be a breeze. I easily won over you lot when I appeared here so winning over the rest of the population will be done in record time. Everyone will be wearing RED_JOHN merchandise and waving saltires as I calmly stroll into the top office in the country. 
If you would like to contribute to the funding, just forward your card details and the three numbers on the back and a big thank you from me.

You are a fucking bellend.

• Upvote 3
15 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

You do. Persistent posting on a non match thread about pish when AFC are playing. That annoys me. 

You, without doubt, are just a twat 

You are just angry because we got beat. Get a good sleep then come back and apologise in the morning. You will feel better knowing deep down I am always right.

21 hours ago, super_al said:

At the this rate regardless of restrictions we are going to only have 500 fans attend. 

I had high hopes when Glass took over from The Anchor Man. A breath of fresh air and a so called attacking philosophy for football. 
It went sour far too quickly and that certainly had me concerned about his credibility as a manager. 
I will see how he tries to change things over the January transfer window and hopefully he will move on players to bring a lot more life into our team. 
If it’s much of the same until the end of the season he will need to be replaced.