Connor Barron

4 hours ago, davieb said:

Imagine paying Barron 10k per week ... hilarious 😂

Probably worked in his favour us refusing to sell him in January. They’ve probably now upped their wage offer to him since he would be available free/minimal Compo in summer.

likely bumped his wage up a couple more k a week

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Probably worked in his favour us refusing to sell him in January. They’ve probably now upped their wage offer to him since he would be available free/minimal Compo in summer.

likely bumped his wage up a couple more k a week

They wont get him for free though, they offered 500k, which was essentially the compo figure, but without the option of a sell on percentage and other add-ons?

Doesn't change the fact that they are gonna end up paying around 400-500k (no idea how accurate these reported compo figures are) for him plus 10k per week .... have they seen him play? 😂

54 minutes ago, davieb said:

They wont get him for free though, they offered 500k, which was essentially the compo figure, but without the option of a sell on percentage and other add-ons?

Doesn't change the fact that they are gonna end up paying around 400-500k (no idea how accurate these reported compo figures are) for him plus 10k per week .... have they seen him play? 😂

They’ll just give the £500k to Barron as a signing on fee instead.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Was utter horseshit last night (who wasn't?) 

Probably would flourish in a better balanced midfield, without a pair of headless chickens (sired by donkeys) beside him.

He’s too slow & too physically weak IMO.

Our midfield is actually rank rotten.

Gets ragdolled & cut through just about every game 

17 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s too slow & too physically weak IMO.

Our midfield is actually rank rotten.

Gets ragdolled & cut through just about every game 

The two Dundee midfielders, 10 and 17, Cameron and McGowan I think they were, were just popping balls past Shinnie and Barron last night. Was as embarrasing as it was annoying

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

The two Dundee midfielder, 10 and 17, Cameron and McGowan I think they were, were just popping balls past Shinnie and Barron last night. Was as embarrasing as it was annoying

Moving forward, these are the type of player we should be signing instead of going down the non Scots route, unless it’s an exceptional prospect.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Elderadojnr said:

It's no wonder Robson didn't fancy him for most of the season. To wee and slow to make any impact in games and our record with him playing speaks for itself. Won't be missed.

People say this as though our record without him is any better.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Superb post match interview too

Really thinly veiled "up yours" to Robson too, "we're too good a team to shell balls up front"

This wee guys been driven away

Shocking

It was his desperation to shut you up for a year that drove him away apparently 

Heard that from a really good source 

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

It was his desperation to shut you up for a year that drove him away apparently 

Heard that from a really good source 

Its the first time I've ever heard him speak and I'm really impressed 

NOT with the chewing gum though

I knew once shinnie did it and got away with it it'd spread

Poor 

• Upvote 1