Connor Barron

35 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Would have probably suited Thelins high press set up and could maybe have been the long term Shinnie replacement if he'd stuck around, but if he doesn't want to be here then we move on and spin it as another success story of a player moving on to bigger things when talking to any potential new signings.

I thought he was going to Cagliari?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, a don in oz said:

Did you want him staying? If not, he's going, be happy. If you wanted him to stay then good for you but no one was rushing to buy him under contract so we wouldn't have got any wedge. Take your pick.

Sorry, no

A youth product leaving for free should not, in my eyes, be wished well

• Upvote 2
27 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Sorry, no

A youth product leaving for free should not, in my eyes, be wished well

I thought he was still  of an age where we will be due a development fee for him? Somewhere in the region of £500k?

He's been very inconsistent, honestly not sure if he's really worth a lot more than that anyway.

He's still a young lad and he's been in and out of the team with different managers. 

He's technically good and shows potential to get better when he gets a run of games. I'm sure he'll have a decent career. We're too quick to write off our young players sometimes. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He's still a young lad and he's been in and out of the team with different managers. 

He's technically good and shows potential to get better when he gets a run of games. I'm sure he'll have a decent career. We're too quick to write off our young players sometimes. 

As soon as players are leaving or look like they are going to leave some on here always say their shit. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I thought he was still  of an age where we will be due a development fee for him? Somewhere in the region of £500k?

He's been very inconsistent, honestly not sure if he's really worth a lot more than that anyway.

I just have a nagging feeling he will go on to have a great career

He has some brilliant attributes 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Millertime said:

I just have a nagging feeling he will go on to have a great career

He has some brilliant attributes 

Depends where he goes this summer. 

I reckon he’d be better suited to a foreign league. 

if he goes to derby or something he’ll just cut about at that level then sign for Hibs or something 

50 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Depends where he goes this summer. 

I reckon he’d be better suited to a foreign league. 

if he goes to derby or something he’ll just cut about at that level then sign for Hibs or something 

Think that's about right. If he heads over to Italy or Germany, Spain etc I think it will suit his style of play and he'll improve and maybe earn a further move to bigger things. If he goes the Championship route I don't think it'll suit his game and he'll end up back at an SPL club in 2-3 years.

He was shit again on Saturday. He put us in major trouble pissing about on the ball twice (he does this every game).

He also tried 2 or 3 hollywood passes which ended up out of play which led to an elaborate arms in the air as if he nearly nailed it.

Thinks he is much better than he is

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Shouldn’t really be playing for us again this season now we are safe. He’s not in plans for next season. Anyone definitely not staying should be placed in the stands so JT can see other options 

Would like to see the fringe players given a chance but Leven will want wins on his CV. Can’t see him changing the lineups that much. 

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Even more embarrassing is the club thinking a 24 year old is eligible for YPOTY 😆

Maybe we were on to something with that now that the EPL have put up a few 24 year olds for their player of the year in the world greatest bestest ever league.

42 minutes ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Would like to see the fringe players given a chance but Leven will want wins on his CV. Can’t see him changing the lineups that much. 

The Off from work interim manager should be doing what the club tells him. These players leaving are of no use to us anymore. Get the likes of Sokler in .3 games full 90 minutes let’s give JT some help

51 minutes ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

I'm too lazy to look, what is the difference in league position prize money for 7th - 10th? 

42 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

The Off from work interim manager should be doing what the club tells him. These players leaving are of no use to us anymore. Get the likes of Sokler in .3 games full 90 minutes let’s give JT some help

That’s a terrible idea. Bojan will probably not be here next season so let’s not play our best player anymore.
Crazy thinking that