Connor Barron

On 5/10/2024 at 4:28 PM, Ramandu said:

End of season meaningless games, so put them on from the start. Nobody learns much from a 10 minute cameo.

On second thoughts, 10 minute cameos are the stuff dreams are made of.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Just now, maryhilldon said:

What you doing visiting a hun site then posting a link to their made up shite?  Re-evaluate your life.

It flashed up on my Google notifications for some daft reason. Trabzonspor is another team's news that comes up as well.

My phone is surprisingly playing tricks as I've newly paid off my 36 month contract.🤔

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fair doos min.👍

I've turned off the notifications on Google but still get them and even when I press on "not interested", the vile bastards' latest news still comes through. 

Keep (y)our enemies close 👍

6 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

In a way the silence surrounding Barrons future kind of points to him joining the filth. Had it been made common knowledge his life would have taken a turn for the worse living up here. Pretty convinced now he’s sold his soul. 

There is indeed the foul stench of Hunnery surrounding this one. 

7 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Sold his soul maybe. But don’t want to see him crying like a baby when he isn’t welcome in soul like Ryan the rat. 

aberdonians who sign for the Huns absolutely should never be welcomed back in the city. They need to know if they are going to do that then it’s not gonna be a nice visit to the north east from then on 

With the exception of Neale Cooper?

8 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Sold his soul maybe. But don’t want to see him crying like a baby when he isn’t welcome in soul like Ryan the rat. 

aberdonians who sign for the Huns absolutely should never be welcomed back in the city. They need to know if they are going to do that then it’s not gonna be a nice visit to the north east from then on 

Amen.

12 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Surely he realises theres bigger and better opportunities outside of Scotland. Ive heard hes from a strong red household so i cant see him going there.

The abuse he gets on here already tho, wont make much odds to him. 

He’s going to play at highest level possible. If the inly offer is Huns he will go there. I think Swansea are keen and an Italian team was rumoured so hopefully he doesn’t stay here. He’s a great player.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, ab24_5qh said:

With the exception of Neale Cooper?

Circumstances I guess are dependent. 

what you have done for the club and how you leave. 

such was our superiority over the Huns back then, he was basically winding his career down with a small team. 

there’s also the famous rule that we’ll let you off if you were born in West Bengal 

8 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Circumstances I guess are dependent. 

what you have done for the club and how you leave. 

such was our superiority over the Huns back then, he was basically winding his career down with a small team. 

there’s also the famous rule that we’ll let you off if you were born in West Bengal 

Wasn’t a direct move either.  Good period at Villa (recent Euro Champions) first.

Said before I’d be surprised for young Connor if that is where he goes.   But equally I’ll be quite happy if that’s the level of their recruitment.

2 hours ago, pocrawred said:

A lot of Dons fans thought Lewis Ferguson was shite before he left. Eating their words now. 

Aye. Barron is definitely a good player. Slight questions on his attitude but it’s unfortunate he’s broken into such a crap team full of several other players with a shit attitude. 

wish him all the best as long as he doesn’t move to Glasgow 

8 hours ago, pocrawred said:

The filthy tribute act couldn't afford the requisite compensation fee anyway. 

Barron has shown flashes of what he can do in the last few games we've played and arguably has achieved his most consistent levels of performance (7/10) in these games.

Played well at the weekend at Easter Road and stood out in the recent SC SF.

His style of play, work rate, and array of passing will fit perfectly into a Serie A team like Bologna.