Connor Barron

Just now, thurso said:

That’s a terrible idea. Bojan will probably not be here next season so let’s not play him anymore 

Keeps him wrapped in cotton wool. Look at Ferguson we were dreaming of a sell on! That’s gone for another 12 months or so.

4 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Keeps him wrapped in cotton wool. Look at Ferguson we were dreaming of a sell on! That’s gone for another 12 months or so.

Dont be stupid. Play your best players at all times 

• Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

The reality is I personally would rather see a contracted player next season play than a boy possibly off to Sevco! I’d rather Mackenzie even got a run in CM, just my opinion and I’m fine with it 

100%

If he's definitely leaving he should have been bombed out weeks and maybe even months ago anyway

• Upvote 2

Realistically though who is going to get extra game time in the last few games? 

Rubi, Milne and Sokler? Maybe Duncan? 

I'd like to see the two young lads, Boyd and Carrol get on the bench for the experience. Maybe get a wee sub appearance or two along the way. 

We can't be starting anyone who's already decided themselves that they won't be here next season now we're safe (Roos, Barron, Duk). Same goes for any players we aren't intending on using next season either (Maybe Gartenmann, hopefully Jensen, Morris)

Hayes will get to play in our last home game as a goodbye. 

Sokler should start all the remaining games to see what he can do in more than just the odd game or sub appearance here and there.

Hopefully see a few of the better youngsters given some gametime as well

3 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

We can't be starting anyone who's already decided themselves that they won't be here next season now we're safe (Roos, Barron, Duk). Same goes for any players we aren't intending on using next season either (Maybe Gartenmann, hopefully Jensen, Morris)

Sokler should start all the remaining games to see what he can do in more than just the odd game or sub appearance here and there.

Hopefully in the 95th minute if this is the case. @NEMwith a pitch invasion at full time to give him a big kiss.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Duk is under contract next season 

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

100%

If he's definitely leaving he should have been bombed out weeks and maybe even months ago anyway

An ignorant comment to make.

Always play your best team when there are competitions to win and achieve things in, particularly when we have no decent alternatives.

If we had beaten Celtic at Hampden a big part of it would have been due to a number of players we know won’t be here next season, including Barron. 

Now there is absolutely nothing to play for, give youth a chance. 

22 minutes ago, Proud Dandy said:

As I said above none of the better U18s who were out on loan can play because of SFA loan rules (eg Bavidge, Marshall, Hamilton). Only "youth" to get a chance would be Ryan Duncan or Jack Milne 

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Hopefully in the 95th minute if this is the case. @NEMwith a pitch invasion at full time to give him a big kiss.

Ha ha he'll have to settle for a pat on the back, no danger I'm kissing that coupon 😄

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Proud Dandy said:

An ignorant comment to make.

Always play your best team when there are competitions to win and achieve things in, particularly when we have no decent alternatives.

If we had beaten Celtic at Hampden a big part of it would have been due to a number of players we know won’t be here next season, including Barron. 

You're ignorant

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'd like to see the two young lads, Boyd and Carrol get on the bench for the experience. Maybe get a wee sub appearance or two along the way. 

End of season meaningless games, so put them on from the start. Nobody learns much from a 10 minute cameo.