St Mirren 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

Instead if being ill-informed on here, how about just phoning the ticket office and asking them. You'll get a ticket no problem. 

Was going to phone today as only found out about ticket collection from pittodrie when I checked website this afternoon. Closed. 

I had just assumed they would send print at home ticket 

On 1/22/2022 at 8:07 PM, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

same team as today but take Jenks out for Barron

liked the look of the young man. He was all over the park and wanting the ball. When Jenks came out for the 2nd half today I thought he had been subbed on. Fed up giving game time to loans who aren’t good enough 

I'd be really surprised to see that change (too used to having mcinnes as manager?) but would definitely go for it. He looked lively.

Playing Ojo and Barron as wingers second half though was very painful. Why does Glass hate wide players?

On 1/22/2022 at 7:36 PM, thurso said:

How do you know. Did you watch it. If so where did you, did you go to your first Aberdeen game ever 

On 1/22/2022 at 7:46 PM, aberdeen1970 said:

Millertime can't get the full use of his season ticket due to Betty Swallicks hiding in alleyways in the city centre waiting for him. 

I've not been in uk for almost 2 months. I'm just his excuse as he's not really got a ST.

On 1/22/2022 at 8:07 PM, Millertime said:

Redtv

You watched it on RedTV using a vpn AND you don't have a ST then?

Thank fuck you have those 5 DNA memberships.