Vicente Besuijen

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

How do you know we were NEVER going to recoup?

He'd only been here a year. We're still waiting for a new manager. 

I can't buy the home sickness thing, as he's an hour to Amsterdam. 

It's either something personal he's dealing with to do with his family, or somethings happened that we'll never know about. 

Yet again though, it's a signing that's failed  than 18 months in. 

The length of flight to Amsterdam means nothing at all

If you are living away from all your family and friends, speaking a different language (and let's face it, the dialect he'd be dealing with in Aberdeen bears little resemblance to any English he might have learnt at school) it can be a lonely existence.

Hell when I was a charge nurse, I had a couple of newly qualified staff nurses who ended up leaving within 6 months because they were homesick for their friends/family/life, one from Glasgow and one from the Borders. Only an hour away by car so no real difference in time to get home that Vinny would have.

Just now, Ten Caat said:

If you are living away from all your family and friends, speaking a different language (and let's face it, the dialect he'd be dealing with in Aberdeen bears little resemblance to any English he might have learnt at school) it can be a lonely existence.

Hell when I was a charge nurse, I had a couple of newly qualified staff nurses who ended up leaving within 6 months because they were homesick for their friends/family/life, one from Glasgow and one from the Borders. Only an hour away by car so no real difference in time to get home that Vinny would have.

Not having it. It's English all the same and most of his team mates aren't Aberdonian. 

They are all in the same boat. 

The club have fucked this up, unless there's personal circumstances we're unaware of.

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Why is he a rat? 

Didn't start the last three debacles and wasn't even in the squad for Saturday. 

If you'll recall he had a lovely assist for Duk in the last game we won v St J. 

If we want to improve as a club this is the kind of talent that needs nurtured.

Nobody behind the scenes knows what they are doing. 

He’s done fuck all and showed literally nothing here. Weak mentality and not good enough. Won’t even notice he’s gone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Not having it. It's English all the same and most of his team mates aren't Aberdonian. 

They are all in the same boat. 

The club have fucked this up, unless there's personal circumstances we're unaware of.

Yup, we have no idea. He has hardly played so who cares? We might recoup a heap of the fee we paid. Fucking hell min 😂 embarrassing 

7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I get homesick any time I go to Glasgow and hear that horrible nasally accent

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Rubbish.

Plenty oil workers work away from home

Every Dutch person speaks perfect English.

Your 2 charge nurses weren’t on 3/4 k a week.

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

Youth academy products should be able to offer as much he ever did, as a bare minimum. Nothing against the lad but he was fucking root.

Consi would have you believe he was fucking brilliant. These foreign lads who do videos for the club and post a lot on Instagram really have a hold on folk. See Ramirez. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

He’s done fuck all and showed literally nothing here. Weak mentality and not good enough. Won’t even notice he’s gone. 

You could say that about every player right now. 

I repeat, the exact kind of technical player that needs nurtured, bulked up and sold on. 

It's a failure from the club and it weakens our creative options. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, CCB III said:

You could say that about every player right now. 

I repeat, the exact kind of technical player that needs nurtured, bulked up and sold on. 

It's a failure from the club and it weakens our creative options. 

That’s down to the player too. He didn’t do enough. Move on. 

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Consi would have you believe he was fucking brilliant. These foreign lads who do videos for the club and post a lot on Instagram really have a hold on folk. See Ramirez. 

I said he was inconsistent, if you read my posts. 

I think he was technically one of our best players, on a long deal, and should've been worked with for longer. 

You can't give up on every long term signing after a year because they haven't taken off, it sometimes takes time. 

Anyway, good luck to him. 

16 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Aye, all those cloggies from Shell, have really struggled to adapt to life in Aberdeen since the mid 80's.

Stop speaking shite min.

Just now, CCB III said:

Nobody has done "enough" for Aberdeen in about 2/3 years. 

If you applied your logic to the entire squad we'd be keeping who? Duk? 

But you don’t know the circumstances. If he wanted to go and we can recoup money at the end of the season then so be it. It’s hardly a disaster. We signed a young player and it hasn’t worked out. We’ve got much bigger problems than crying about Vinnie leaving ffs.

25 minutes ago, CCB III said:

TC, it's not good business to sign a player for 450-500 + wages and sell him for far less 18 months later. 

The club has no idea what it wants to do with this strategy shit, and this is further evidence of that. 

Playing devil's advocate I can't imagine the club are expecting to make a profit on every player that they sign under this new strategy.

If we manage to get £2m for one, then that pays for 4 or 5 of them.

Just like we can't expect every signing to be a hit.

Sorry to see Vinny go. Clearly had talent but not the consistency to go with it. To be fair to him I think he started out on the wing for us, had a brief stint in number 10, right side of a front 4 and on the right side of a 5. Can't be easy to continually play so many different positions/formations.

Always looked decent in that number 10 role and would definitely have played him there more recently instead of Clarkson

Just now, DelMonte said:

But you don’t know the circumstances. If he wanted to go and we can recoup money at the end of the season then so be it. It’s hardly a disaster. We signed a young player and it hasn’t worked out. We’ve got much bigger problems than crying about Vinnie leaving ffs.

Vinnie leaving is a problem. 

The whole thing is the problem. Huge transfer turnover, ripping up contracts, pay outs etc. totally unsustainable way to run the club. 

Best chance of decent money this year is 4th place. 

Just now, CCB III said:

Vinnie leaving is a problem. 

The whole thing is the problem. Huge transfer turnover, ripping up contracts, pay outs etc. totally unsustainable way to run the club. 

Best chance of decent money this year is 4th place. 

You have no idea what the story or reasoning is behind him leaving. 

The transfers have been poor the past few years on a whole but this one isn’t a disaster. 

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Fuck off you utter mong

The amount of shite you post on this site could fertilise an entire continent.

Ooh, hit a nerve have we? That assertion you made was absolute clap trap mate. Just take it on the chin and move on.

2 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Ooh, hit a nerve have we? That assertion you made was absolute clap trap mate. Just take it on the chin and move on.

I've not done this before 

But I'll be moving on for sure. And won't have to view the daily shit you spout on here any more

Buh bye you utter bellend

Just now, Ten Caat said:

I've not done this before 

But I'll be moving on for sure. And won't have to view the daily shit you spout on here any more

Buh bye you utter bellend

What a virgin. And someone who used to work in the care industry calling someone else a mong.... utter shambles of man.