Summer 2022 Transfer Window

It certainly seems more realistic for it to be from there as these players certainly are more affordable. The only downside is the top scorer has already agreed to sign for Austra Vienna for next season. The rest don't have the best stats. But any of those strikers are better than a Ramirez that's downed tools. 

If we are looking at that league i'd hope we are looking at Muhammed Cham. 15 goals and 12 assists last season. On loan from a french team and his contract expires this summer according to TransferMarkt. 

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

It certainly seems more realistic for it to be from there as these players certainly are more affordable. The only downside is the top scorer has already agreed to sign for Austra Vienna for next season. The rest don't have the best stats. But any of those strikers are better than a Ramirez that's downed tools. 

If we are looking at that league i'd hope we are looking at Muhammed Cham. 15 goals and 12 assists last season. On loan from a french team and his contract expires this summer according to TransferMarkt. 

There a Bundesliga I club now so can't be him right

1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Cham doesn't play for a bundesliga team. Austra Vienna are but i was saying the top scorer for the 2 Liga has agreed to sign for them so we can't be looking at him. 

Ok gotcha

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

There are shit players at good teams and good players at shit teams

We have just had shit players & a shit team this year.

1 hour ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Cham doesn't play for a bundesliga team. Austra Vienna are but i was saying the top scorer for the 2 Liga has agreed to sign for them so we can't be looking at him. 

Nope you got it all wrong, Goodwin signing 8 Australian koala Bears  as he reckons they can climb to super heights as last seasons team couldn’t get 2 ft off the ground. 

7 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Nope you got it all wrong, Goodwin signing 8 Australian koala Bears  as he reckons they can climb to super heights as last seasons team couldn’t get 2 ft off the ground. 

There's an old saying Shooftah. "It's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're stupid than to open it and prove them right."

Fanny. Awful patter  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Google Patricia Rhomberg movies… 

Fine vintage Austrian “actress”….

spacer.png

Just did. Nice. Awooga awooga humina humina ?

On 5/20/2022 at 1:21 PM, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Fuck Stewarty milne utter cunt. We've been besieged by cunts for chairmen since the halcyon days.

You think DICK Donald was a good chairman?? All he ever did was sell players for a lot less than their market value. Instead of turning the brilliant Aberdeen team of the eighties into the force they should have been he decimated the team by accepting every bid. Billy McNeill and sir Alex were the only reason there were "halcyon" days nothing at all to do with the chairman at the time