Summer 2022 Transfer Window

37 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Can you please, please stop this

NOBODY on here knows anything and you're making yourself look incredibly silly

I put a question mark ya cretin. That means I was asking not saying I knew. If I knew I’d put an exclamation mark probably. Good to see your still a grade A fanny tho ?

I'll say this for the club, if there is a forward incoming tomorrow, they're doing a bang up job of keeping it under wraps. I can't find anything on it.

Fine actor, but i'm not sure Jean Reno would be my first choice. He'd shift a fair few shirts on star-power alone, but i'm unsure of his contribution on winter nights in Dingwall.

14 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

I put a question mark ya cretin. That means I was asking not saying I knew. If I knew I’d put an exclamation mark probably. Good to see your still a grade A fanny tho ?

I think you've missed MT's point.

Ps - you're stalking minijc's every post is just weird

15 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

I'll say this for the club, if there is a forward incoming tomorrow, they're doing a bang up job of keeping it under wraps. I can't find anything on it.

Fine actor, but i'm not sure Jean Reno would be my first choice. He'd shift a fair few shirts on star-power alone, but i'm unsure of his contribution on winter nights in Dingwall.

If there is to be an announcement tomorrow and the club really want to keep it quiet then they will. See Besuijen. Absolutely nobody in the media knew about it. If (as i suspect) a lot of deals rely on the Calvin Ramsay transfer then they'll definitely want to be keeping things quiet as they won't want others to know how much they are paying for players incase it adds more money on to guys they try and sign later on. It's annoying for us as we get very little info or rumours. Guess things will pick up this week if the players are back mid week. 

10 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

I'd be surprised if incomings are dependant upon outgoings. If & when Ramsay and Ferguson go, we'll look to replace them. But otherwise i expect our budget to be our budget.

Don't agree. If you are planning on selling Ramsay and Ferguson for millions (around £9m for both) then there's no way you'd sign the same players as if they stayed. Ramsay being sold for yhe figures that are being quoted will obviously impact the signings Goodwin wants to make. Now i'm not for a minute suggesting we go out and spend £1m on a striker. That's mental to think we'd do that. But selling Ramsay might be the difference between saying we can get this guy for £200k and plend x amount a week or we can sign somebody else for £400k and can offer higher wages. 

Time will tell and i'd like to think you're right. But these sales can't be guaranteed season upon season, so the budget need be fixed accordingly.

We won't bend on transfer fees if we feel we're being taken advantage of by clubs who know we have money in the bank. We won't pay larger (justified) transfer fees because such targets come with larger wages and we won't break the wage structure.

Where we may see a difference is on one or two more signings coming in at the top end of our existing wage structure.

Otherwise i'd expect all other incoming funds to be absorbed into the club. New stadium and all that ...

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

There's so many fucking idiots that it's hard to know who the worst poster on this thread is. 

Not really, it's that "zeroisagod" cunt. Fucking hell, he's a moron and a half. 

I need to say something here!  Zero hadn't even posted today i dont think before your insghtful post on the transfers thread about how u dislike a fellow dons fan some cunt u dont even know ya sllly cunt!  . And u decided to bring him up in something that's tottaly irrelevant!

Park life! You are as irrelevant as your avatar pic! Go and hibernate ya fat cunt! 

8 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

I need to say something here!  Zero hadn't even posted today i dont think before your insghtful post on the transfers thread about how u dislike a fellow dons fan some cunt u dont even know ya sllly cunt!  . And u decided to bring him up in something that's tottaly irrelevant!

Park life! You are as irrelevant as your avatar pic! Go and hibernare ya fat cunt! 

May i suggest a three-way? With the passion on show i think you guys could really pleasure each other. I'm rooting for you. ❤️

41 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

May i suggest a three-way? With the passion on show i think you guys could really pleasure each other. I'm rooting for you. ❤️

Who's the 3rd cunt ?

Cheers Jamie lad! big langfield fan ?

50 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Park life! You are as irrelevant as your avatar pic! Go and hibernate ya fat cunt! 

I’m not fussed. I’ve realised on here that if you’re part of the clique the you can post as much inane, rambling, nonsensical, repetitive and downright boring bullshit without anyone questioning or criticising it. If you’re not part of the clique then any comment you make gets pounced on.

Wouldn’t want to be one of those self righteous pricks like Parklife, DelMonte, NEM, Paedoler etc (or the wannabes like JamieMT) even if my life depended on it.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I’m not fussed. I’ve realised on here that if you’re part of the clique the you can post as much inane, rambling, nonsensical, repetitive and downright boring bullshit without anyone questioning or criticising it. If you’re not part of the clique then any comment you make gets pounced on.

Wouldn’t want to be one of those self righteous pricks like Parklife, DelMonte, NEM, Paedoler etc (or the wannabes like JamieMT) even if my life depended on it.

Del monte "python" he's nae the worst but some go to putrid levels on here! some of them in real life wouldn't be like they are on here surely!. That's my worry though. I look on here now and barely scroll back. Unless it's a mini post or WHill'W & a few others actually.

Parklife trying to get liked or pumped from the usual suspects ?

Doubt selling Ramsay/Ferguson will be the reason we have only signed 1 player. Seeing as we need at least 8 players, there will be a list of players on the shortlist regardless of if we sold anyone. The money from selling players would probably be used to attempt to sign previously "unattainable" players due to finance. We can't hold off signing shortlisted players in the hope that the extra income MIGHT entice higher profile players to join.

If we get £9 million from player sales, in my opinion £3 million tops would go towards the transfer budget which would also include wages. We would need to add around £10 million to our transfer/wage budget annually to change the market we are signing players from.

5 hours ago, Zorba said:

Doubt selling Ramsay/Ferguson will be the reason we have only signed 1 player. Seeing as we need at least 8 players, there will be a list of players on the shortlist regardless of if we sold anyone. The money from selling players would probably be used to attempt to sign previously "unattainable" players due to finance. We can't hold off signing shortlisted players in the hope that the extra income MIGHT entice higher profile players to join.

If we get £9 million from player sales, in my opinion £3 million tops would go towards the transfer budget which would also include wages. We would need to add around £10 million to our transfer/wage budget annually to change the market we are signing players from.

If went spent £3m on players, the wages required to back those fees probably wouldn’t be sustainable. 

24 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Possible, he’s still a fanny tho. Always has been.

They comments on my posts too, it’s good fun. 
p.s don’t be a helmet getting involved where your not needed.

As long as it's fun you crack on. Seems more like you're massively bent out of shape every time Minijc posts though.

21 minutes ago, Helmet said:

As long as it's fun you crack on. Seems more like you're massively bent out of shape every time Minijc posts though.

Well that’s not true, he’s posted a couple times since I last engaged with him. We go back and fore. 
Nontheless:
1) he’s capable of looking after himself on here

2) he’s already got plenty protectors without you joining. If you want his info, just DM him. Don’t need to be his hero.