Summer 2022 Transfer Window

17 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-face-major-obstacle-in-move-for-peterborough-midfielder-jorge-grant-3731564  ----- i said above 750k was the price they were putting out.

I agree they wont get 750k for him but they will easily get half a million for him from a league 1 club, Cowley would like him at Pompey or possibly Blackpool now that Appleton has been made manager there as he was his manager at Blackpool. 

I know you are not in the the know. 

And if you were in the know you would know that his best position is in a number 10 role or wide left coming inside onto his right foot which is his stronger foot which certainly cant be said for Kenny.  this is from a few years ago but you will see he is very much right footed and he certainly doesnt use that "great left foot" very often. 

If you read what I wrote, I haven't seen him much since he left Lincoln. He was always a box to box/attacking midfielder. I'm sure he used to hit set pieces with his left foot. I'll admit to getting that wrong if it turns out to be the case.

But as I said seeing as I actually know his brother so I'm "ITK" around his current transfer situation. As to his style of play, thats how I remember him when seeing him play. Thats subjective, unless I'm being fed a pack of lies for some unknown reason the info I gave regarding his potential transfer is not.

57 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

Hearing from an America-based Scottish journalist that Dons have agreed a fee with Atlanta Utd for Jackson Conway. Contract negotiations haven't started yet but said the player is very keen on the move. Said his source is reliable, from another journalist Doug Roberson? Can't find anything else on it but he's a young English striker. 

Conway for conman Cormack?

4 hours ago, Zorba said:

I'm beginning to think every "RUMOUR" has been fictional thus far, YERDAS.

you should know about it.

On 1/22/2022 at 5:00 PM, Zorba said:

Ferguson to Italy is a fabricated story. Only player Italian clubs are looking at is Ramsay. There is interest from the Huns though, GVB wanting to sign more Scottish players and thinks his midfield needs strengthening. Has some funds from the Patterson sale.

We have been rebuffed from our top targets this window. Glass only has a rolling contract and board questioning backing him whilst his future is in doubt. Jack Turner would prefer a move to championship over us same situation with McGrath. Very unlikely any permanent signings coming this window but 1 possibly 2 loan signings before next weekend.

made up nonsense as shown by the fact the italians were dining in our boardroom. 

On 6/3/2022 at 6:13 PM, Zorba said:

Confirmed that Shinnie been told he can leave Wigan for free in summer.

made up nonsense.

On 6/9/2022 at 12:47 PM, Zorba said:

Heard that JG was looking to sign Paul McGinn before Hibs triggered his one year extension. They only triggered the extension to get a fee for him and we could him for a "nominal" fee. 

made up nonsense

On 6/16/2022 at 1:03 AM, Zorba said:

Anyone else heard that Kade Gordon is included in the Ramsay deal as a season loan from Liverpool, with them covering the wages?

no, more made up nonsense

On 6/17/2022 at 10:58 PM, Zorba said:

Robby McCrorie potential second choice keeper if we fail getting our first target and huns get McGregor to sign extension and/or some keeper from Turkey. Lewis will be JG's number 1 next season. i don't claim to be "ITK" but the info is from a good source.

no more made up nonsense .

On 6/17/2022 at 11:15 PM, Zorba said:

as i said I'm not ITK but the source is more than hearing it from someone in bar if that makes sense?.

more made up nonsense

2 hours ago, Zorba said:

Lad i know from Oxford, says his brother who plays for Peterborough has 3 clubs from Scotland plus a few more in England in for him. Us and Hearts are 2 of the 3. 

Jorge Grant is his name centre midfielder with a cracking left foot. Liken him to Kenny McLean but a bit more athletic.

more made up nonsense

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Who is Jorge Grant? Does Hearts getting him mean they would be less likely to pay over the odds for Ronan? Anyone an expert on these two gadjees as it looks like on the face of it they'd be an either or 

I know as much as you about Ronan. Jorge Grant was at Nottm Forest as a youth played a few games and a few seasons on loan. Went to Lincoln where he was one of their best players and then to Peterborough last summer. Started off as a regular but when Fergie Jr left the new gaffer didnt fancy him and he's being allowed to leave this summer.

From what I remember of seeing him he's a box to box/attacking midfielder chips in with plenty goals and assists. I always thought he was left footed, but been corrected on that, so is comfortable using both. I don't know him personally but do know his brother and he said theres about half a dozen teams in for him 3 in Scotland and a few in England. 2 of the 3 being us and Hearts. No idea of any actual bids even less of them being accepted. 

If Wolves are looking for £400k/£500k upfront for Ronan, Jorge Grant would be a cheaper alternative.

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The hun tramp said he was looking for two “no10’s” & and a number 9. 

Would seem to me that both would command a starting spot so possibly not space for both?

1 minute ago, Zorba said:

I know as much as you about Ronan. Jorge Grant was at Nottm Forest as a youth played a few games and a few seasons on loan. Went to Lincoln where he was one of their best players and then to Peterborough last summer. Started off as a regular but when Fergie Jr left the new gaffer didnt fancy him and he's being allowed to leave this summer.

From what I remember of seeing him he's a box to box/attacking midfielder chips in with plenty goals and assists. I always thought he was left footed, but been corrected on that, so is comfortable using both. I don't know him personally but do know his brother and he said theres about half a dozen teams in for him 3 in Scotland and a few in England. 2 of the 3 being us and Hearts. No idea of any actual bids even less of them being accepted. 

If Wolves are looking for £400k/£500k upfront for Ronan, Jorge Grant would be a cheaper alternative.

I'd presume Goodwin would prefer Ronan or McGrath over any others since he's got a tune out of them

7 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

you should know about it.

made up nonsense as shown by the fact the italians were dining in our boardroom. 

made up nonsense.

made up nonsense

no, more made up nonsense

no more made up nonsense .

more made up nonsense

more made up nonsense

Hearing something doesn't mean I have anymore info than hearing it. You could go through every second comment and label that at people. If i could be arsed I'd go through your comments also. As I've stated 100 x I'm not ITK regarding Aberdeen just pass on second hand rumours, that may be total shite. I'd rather be given duff rumours than being involved in the f@ggy tit for tat that happens on here.

22 minutes ago, Zorba said:

Hearing something doesn't mean I have anymore info than hearing it. You could go through every second comment and label that at people. If i could be arsed I'd go through your comments also. As I've stated 100 x I'm not ITK regarding Aberdeen just pass on second hand rumours, that may be total shite. I'd rather be given duff rumours than being involved in the f@ggy tit for tat that happens on here.

if you just said I think we should go for Jorge Grant from Pboro the guy Hearts are in for. Seen him play a few years back and thought he was a good player and could do a good job in the SPL that would be so much better than saying this I'm not in the know but I know a guy who is in the know load of pish. I have nae problem with you throwing in a name or a random suggestion but leave out the it came from his brother or a man who had real inside knowledge stuff. 

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I dont want it to be true... i want us to sign some good quality players. I don't want us signing Atlanta rejects... however with our history since the Atlanta link up i'd not be at all surpised if it was true.

Someone on wind up, absolute no chance we are going to go down the USL route again after Gurr. Absolute shambles if this was to materialise.  

11 minutes ago, Zorba said:

JG claiming we were brave holding out for the money we did get from Liverpool for CR.

I thought we were asking for £10m and ended up accepting £6.7m including add on and a 17.5 sell on %.

Exactly if we meet in middle at 8m it would be acceptable but to ask for 10m then accept original bid because add ons were slightly different is hardly brave! 

3 minutes ago, slippers said:

Exactly if we meet in middle at 8m it would be acceptable but to ask for 10m then accept original bid because add ons were slightly different is hardly brave! 

4.5m with 3.5m add ons was the figure giving by the journalists who are close to the club up here. So we did meet in the middle of that’s true. We will never know however, so what’s the point in getting annoyed? 

8 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

4.5m with 3.5m add ons was the figure giving by the journalists who are close to the club up here. So we did meet in the middle of that’s true. We will never know however, so what’s the point in getting annoyed? 

Everywhere I've seen says £4.2m upfront , £2.5m in add ons with 17.5% sell on. Will the the club release the figures in next years account?

8 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

I’m not annoyed. If that figures above are correct I’m quite happy. But the people that tend to be correct say its 6.5m. Undersold at 6.5 but as you say we will probably never know! 

1 minute ago, Zorba said:

Everywhere I've seen says £4.2m upfront , £2.5m in add ons with 17.5% sell on. Will the the club release the figures in next years account?

1 minute ago, slippers said:

I’m not annoyed. If that figures above are correct I’m quite happy. But the people that tend to be correct say its 6.5m. Undersold at 6.5 but as you say we will probably never know! 

Who fucking cares.

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

Jackson Conway was left out of the Atlanta Utd squad yesterday against Inter Miami. Just been confirmed this was to travel to Aberdeen for talks. Deal might be done before end of the week

Cause he plays for Atlanta United 2. He's only played 35 mins of football for their first team this year over 3 games.