Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

Clearly not if you're moaning about signed a midfielder before we signed someone in a different position.  I've sent your feedback to Goodwin, Cormack and Gunn for consideration though. 

They just replied and said "fuck off you tragic cunt nugget, we don't need any input from a sanctimonious neep"

4 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

They have never been in the know! Just post every day saying signing incoming and bound to get it right occasionally! Luck no info 

If you want, you can go look at how quickly a signing has been announced after I've given my weather forecasts, you can also search and see that I put up Roos' initials before he signed too.

Never ceases to amaze me how many men who I presume are in their 30’s or 40’s get their Primark Panties in a twist about who knows what and who doesn’t know what. 

‘Y0u @r3nt in the 4n0w!’ 

Get a fucking life. Who actually gives a fuck? Bunch of fucking Rocket Scientists and not befitting of the N0rTh 3aSt MeN status. 

When we sign someone, the club will announce it. Settle your tea kettle. 

• Upvote 6
1 minute ago, styrofoamplates said:

Never ceases to amaze me how many men who I presume are in their 30’s or 40’s get their Primark Panties in a twist about who knows what and who doesn’t know what. 

‘Y0u @r3nt in the 4n0w!’ 

Get a fucking life. Who actually gives a fuck? Bunch of fucking Rocket Scientists and not befitting of the N0rTh 3aSt MeN status. 

When we sign someone, the club will announce it. Settle your tea kettle. 

? precisely my view too

It's remarkable enough that any cunt could give a fuck about it. And fucking astonishing seeing grown men claim some kind of kudos over it

• Upvote 2