Livingston 2 - 1 Aberdeen

As much as we can clearly see through Glass (sorry, pun only semi-intended) and his shortcomings, people shouldn't be so quick to turn on him without equally holding to account the man who appointed him. As I said when he was appointed, our stock as a club was reasonable, so much so that we could have had some very good managerial candidates, who are more than capable of kicking us on a gear. Not only was the recruitment bypassed on Masonic levels, this was a classic "jobs for the boys" appointment, in fact Glass is Donnie Osmond's bitch. However, that doesn't excuse the fact the latter not only appointed a woefully under-experienced manager, he has also failed utterly to back him since, as witnessed by the appalling transfer window which has just passed.

If the fans are to turn on Glass, then let their ire be just as focussed on the man at the helm, for failure to hold him to account will merely repeat history and he will become Wig Wam Bam Mk.II

1 minute ago, Jocky Balboa said:

As much as we can clearly see through Glass (sorry, pun only semi-intended) and his shortcomings, people shouldn't be so quick to turn on him without equally holding to account the man who appointed him. As I said when he was appointed, our stock as a club was reasonable, so much so that we could have had some very good managerial candidates, who are more than capable of kicking us on a gear. Not only was the recruitment bypassed on Masonic levels, this was a classic "jobs for the boys" appointment, in fact Glass is Donnie Osmond's bitch. However, that doesn't excuse the fact the latter not only appointed a woefully under-experienced manager, he has also failed utterly to back him since, as witnessed by the appalling transfer window which has just passed.

If the fans are to turn on Glass, then let their ire be just as focussed on the man at the helm, for failure to hold him to account will merely repeat history and he will become Wig Warm Bam Mk.II

People are turning on DC.. But DCs incompetence should not be a justification for keeping a hopelessly out of his depth manager in a job. 

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Ten times the manager Glass is. Would be perfectly fine until end of season & gives time to find an actual good manager

Lol.

”excuse me Mr Dunfermline Chairman, I know you’re in a relegation dogfight, but we’d like to borrow your manager for 4 months, then put him on the scrap heap”

Clueless

If you think he’s the answer, please ask a different question  

• Upvote 1