Livingston 2 - 1 Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Ten times the manager Glass is. Would be perfectly fine until end of season & gives time to find an actual good manager

As has been said, why the fuck would he leave a full time role at Dunfermline to take on a not much more than 3 month emergency firefighting role with us. Not withstanding the compensation we'd have to pay 

If he had been a free agent I agree there's no one better for that specific short term role. But wouldnt want him for a long term position

4 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

As much as we can clearly see through Glass (sorry, pun only semi-intended) and his shortcomings, people shouldn't be so quick to turn on him without equally holding to account the man who appointed him. As I said when he was appointed, our stock as a club was reasonable, so much so that we could have had some very good managerial candidates, who are more than capable of kicking us on a gear. Not only was the recruitment bypassed on Masonic levels, this was a classic "jobs for the boys" appointment, in fact Glass is Donnie Osmond's bitch. However, that doesn't excuse the fact the latter not only appointed a woefully under-experienced manager, he has also failed utterly to back him since, as witnessed by the appalling transfer window which has just passed.

If the fans are to turn on Glass, then let their ire be just as focussed on the man at the helm, for failure to hold him to account will merely repeat history and he will become Wig Wam Bam Mk.II

Who are these “very good managerial candidates”? I don’t remember anyone remotely decent being linked with the job. It’s hardly a sought after post. 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lol.

”excuse me Mr Dunfermline Chairman, I know you’re in a relegation dogfight, but we’d like to borrow your manager for 4 months, then put him on the scrap heap”

Clueless

If you think he’s the answer, please ask a different question  

Literally ANY experienced manager is the answer until the end of season to get rid of this absolute shambles amateur joke manager we have. 

We need Glass gone (for any cunt that knows the job) & take the time to source a competent replacement whilst a decent enough stopgap steadies the submarine 

3 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Millertime was right all along. Ramirez is a fucking dud. He has probably touched the ball less than 5 times the entire match. He doesn't lead the line and he doesn't come deep. He offers fuck all. 

:clangers2:

he's been a poor run of form but so far down the list of our problems 

12 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I have fk all sympathy for him. He is shite & out of his depth. Just because Cormack is stubbornly protecting him doesn’t mean he couldn’t do the right thing & admit he’s just not up to it & step down.

It’s like having the owners son as boss but the owners son is special needs 

I would take great pleasure in putting you in a linen bag and throwing you down a flight of stairs.  

3 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Millertime was right all along. Ramirez is a fucking dud. He has probably touched the ball less than 5 times the entire match. He doesn't lead the line and he doesn't come deep. He offers fuck all. 

When you're agreeing with MT, there's a high chance you're talking absolute shite. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2