How can we affect change at Pittodrie?

10 minutes ago, Kent_red said:

At the end of the game today, there were folk clapping as some players came over - begging for a match worn shirt - was fairly embarrassing.
Don’t see fans uniting in protest until we are confirmed bottom 6 and out the cup. Even then it feels unlikely 

The 'Know Your Place' mantra of the last couple of decades might influence some more than others. 

23 minutes ago, Kent_red said:

At the end of the game today, there were folk clapping as some players came over - begging for a match worn shirt - was fairly embarrassing.
Don’t see fans uniting in protest until we are confirmed bottom 6 and out the cup. Even then it feels unlikely 

Hopefully someone got Ojo's shirt and will put it on next week and run on to the pitch instead of him.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, El Pacino said:

That January transfer window was truly abysmal. The lack of transfers makes me think that Cormack is already planning for life after Glass. 

If that’s the case he should just sack him and let the new manager get to grips with the current shower of shit and see what he can do. 

42 minutes ago, Kent_red said:

Seems to be creeping into the support. Absolute cringe behaviour 

19 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

In this day and age the main way of registering dissatisfaction is financially based, i.e reducing income until it seriously affects cashflow. As this is unlikely to happen we will have to accept that things will just carry on as they are.

Everyone with dna cancel it. Have a back bone and don't renew your season ticket..

26 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

In this day and age the main way of registering dissatisfaction is financially based, i.e reducing income until it seriously affects cashflow. As this is unlikely to happen we will have to accept that things will just carry on as they are.

If people followed your strategy historically we’d be singing Deutschland Uber Alles  every morning 

4 hours ago, starryfish said:

It seems that many of us on here are pissed off at where the club is at just now and where it is heading. What, as a support, can we realistically do to ensure change? Cormack has always said he’d be transparent but he’s been extremely low profile since the autumn radio shambles. 

What changes do you want to see?

4 hours ago, starryfish said:

He made a terrible decision appointing Glass. He’s done some good things though, I’m thinking Cormack Park, community work around Covid but he’s made a raging cunt of the most important thing. 

I pass Cormack Park three times a week around eleven am, plenty cars , plenty pitches no sign of life.. Probably playing online virttual games sitting on there arse , changed days from them wallking along tfrom Pittodrie to the playing fields adjacant to the golf links or even in the car park. So thats what Cormack has brought to the plate so he is let off with murder as a chairman because oft t thehis legacy. If we look at the results since the commisioning of Cormack Park they are absoluteiy dire. So do we need Cormack, lazy supporters wouid prefaricate true supporters would be looking at the likes of Hearts and Motherwell and consider a fans buyout or are we full of shite and just part time supporters, ( probably)

You make it seem as if the club will listen to fans,

This is football, where despite the rhetoric they pedel, the fans are an afterthought, a necessary evil,

Yes the spouted thier fucking shite through the lockdown that supporters were important, and and so on, 

And I said after a while normal service would be resumed where fans views and opinions would be swept aside, 

The more things change the more they stay the same, 

2 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Bombard the Twitter Account of Cormack and Aberdeen FC for starters with how disgusted you are and what change you want to see happen. Stop spending money on club merchandise, etc, etc. If money doesn’t come in to the club changes will have to be made.

The problem with that is that there will not be solidarity, by all fans, 

We know that and the club does too

Guest milne_afc

Why does no-one ever mention the real reason Cormack was forced out the first time he was at the club? Remember his bullshit cover story about his sick daughter having to move to the states to benefit from the climate.

Glad he’s never pulled the wool over my eyes. He’s a fucking prick.

10 hours ago, winchester83 said:

I pass Cormack Park three times a week around eleven am, plenty cars , plenty pitches no sign of life.. Probably playing online virttual games sitting on there arse , changed days from them wallking along tfrom Pittodrie to the playing fields adjacant to the golf links or even in the car park. So thats what Cormack has brought to the plate so he is let off with murder as a chairman because oft t thehis legacy. If we look at the results since the commisioning of Cormack Park they are absoluteiy dire. So do we need Cormack, lazy supporters wouid prefaricate true supporters would be looking at the likes of Hearts and Motherwell and consider a fans buyout or are we full of shite and just part time supporters, ( probably)

Restructure DNA so that some of the money is converted into buying Cormack and Eales' shares. 

No shares, no DNA money. 

11 hours ago, super_al said:

And what would you change specifically to make this happen?

I think perhaps DC needs to step back and appoint an experienced CEO, as he's too personally involved and invested from an emotional point of view. 

Need someone who is in situ to run the club in Aberdeen and not over Zoom. 

If DC wants to keep his structure then fine, but the CEO should have full control over hiring and firing of football management, ops director, head scout etc.

2 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Bombard the Twitter Account of Cormack and Aberdeen FC for starters with how disgusted you are and what change you want to see happen. Stop spending money on club merchandise, etc, etc. If money doesn’t come in to the club changes will have to be made.

Too many footpads in the support who still idolise Cormack for the "siege mentality" and "Heid First" mantra from his Sportsound car crash. Anyone who speaks about against him by either tweeting him directly or directing tweets at the club or Gunn gets vilified. Probably the worst thing anyone can do. 

6 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

I think perhaps DC needs to step back and appoint an experienced CEO, as he's too personally involved and invested from an emotional point of view. 

Need someone who is in situ to run the club in Aberdeen and not over Zoom. 

If DC wants to keep his structure then fine, but the CEO should have full control over hiring and firing of football management, ops director, head scout etc.

Far too sensible an idea and will never catch on.