Motherwell 1 - 1 Aberdeen

19 minutes ago, Big Stall said:

What did he say wrong? Defenders punched me and i celebrated in front of them?? ?

He said he was a humble guy. So he’s actually full of shite as a ‘humble guy’ wouldn’t be cupping his hands to his ears at the opposition fans after scoring/winning. 

I have nothing against said act as it’s actually funny when players do that but stop trying to make out you’re humble when you do these type things ?

3 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He's made a cunt of our defence every time we've played them. Nae wonder he thinks he's cock of the north. 

I don’t understand why we don’t use gamesmanship to get him sent off.

Seems common sense to me. 

Get in his ear from kick off.    
Niggle, kick, pull, whatever it takes. 
And get in the refs head too.

Said it loads, we’re not nasty enough as a team & are too easily bullied. 

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I don’t understand why we don’t use gamesmanship to get him sent off.

Seems common sense to me. 

Get in his ear from kick off.    
Niggle, kick, pull, whatever it takes. 
And get in the refs head too.

Said it loads, we’re not nasty enough as a team & are too easily bullied. 

Seems like we tried that and he scored anyway 

13 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

No they aren’t. Unless you are saying they are as common today as yesterday (not sure how you could prove this) but they 100% guaranteed are not as common as they were 30 years ago. 

So you are now speaking utter shite just for saving face ?

Not sure what this has to fo with football but it must be depending where you live but here most of the houses that had a fire 30 years ago haven’t taken them out so just as common.
They might have a second form of heating like oil or gas but still have an open fire to. 

1 minute ago, thurso said:

Not sure what this has to fo with football but it must be depending where you live but here most of the houses that had a fire 30 years ago haven’t taken them out so just as common.
They might have a second form of heating like oil or gas but still have an open fire to. 

Since coal mining basically stopped & peat cutting became just for nostalgia basically. Open fires most certainly became less common. Even in rural areas & most certainly in urban areas. 

Just stfu on this point as you are clear making a complete cunt of it just because your mum still cooks on the open fire ?

7 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

A cautious manager concerned with his own image would have sat this one out in the stands and taken charge later in the week.

But not Super Jim Goodwin.   The legend has arrived, and he means bizness. 

COYR !

It’ll be an interesting one as Robson will have prepared them (albeit not a great deal of preparation) and picked the team so tricky for Goodwin to step in and take over. Fair play to him. 

6 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

It’ll be an interesting one as Robson will have prepared them (albeit not a great deal of preparation) and picked the team so tricky for Goodwin to step in and take over. Fair play to him. 

I'd expect that he'll start with Robson's set up and then adapt accordingly depending on how the game goes

13 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Robson was saying they’re basically getting only an hour on the training pitch in between midweek games & recovery days.

Hardly any time at all.