Motherwell 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Just now, DelMonte said:

Thought Barron played well again. 

Thought he like the rest of the midfield was pretty anonymous for the game however for a lad of his age playing against thugs it is difficult to get going.

Team did have a bit more fight but they lack composure and belief. I'll take a draw considering how poor we've been lately but I'm sure Goodwin is under no illusion re the work he has to do with that squad.

First thing Jim needs to do is get shot of Gallagher. Just a fucking bomb scare.

I thought we looked up for the fight in the first half, but we were a bunch of fannies in the second. Bullied and outfought by these cunts again. Our passing was really fucking poor.

The refereeing was absolutely atrocious!

Good to see a bit of effort at least.

Ramsay - needs to learn that he is not playing Primary School football.

Centre Backs - Best I can say is that I hope Considine and Devlin get fit soon.

Hayes - Headless chicken but 10/10 for effort.

Ferguson/McRorie/Barron - the future for this team. Like to see them play as a unit from now on.

Ramirez - my heart bleeds. Joe Harper couldn't score in this team.

Vinny - good player but needs a platform.

AN Other - the rest are not worthy of mention.

1 minute ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Motherwell - it's always going to be a square go. Tippy tappy fitba will lose you the fight as seen with Glass. 1st things 1st - dinna lie doon to the cunts and then scrap for it.

Clear as day today that we're a soft touch, a bit cuter and we'd have nicked that 0-1.

Not so sure, we had more fight but weren't in it the second half and we couldn't keep possession at all. 

Hopefully a good old eye opener for Goodwin. 

12 minutes ago, daytripping said:

This team is so weak, Brown should have got the job, Cormack fucked up again. I'd keep the yank and the dutch fella, rest can do one. Especially that big weegie cunt ferguson, get him to fuck away from Aberdeen. No good will ever come from huns in the team.

Shut up you sad old kiddy-on hard man. Probably a baldy with erectile dysfunction. 

• Haha 7

That was a painful watch. A bright start and then descended into a bun fight which suited them. Walsh was very poor, a lot of baffling decisions. Gallagher bullied for their goal. Our passing was atrocious. Can’t recall us having a shot on goal in the second half. 
mikey devlin was co commentator on red tv. Did ok but unfortunately tweaked his hamstring in the second half which will delay his comeback until 2027. 

• Haha 3