Motherwell 1 - 1 Aberdeen

22 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Ref was a fucking joke in that game. Useless cunt. Talking of which never play McLennan please Jim. 

OR GALLABLUNDER and add them to the list Kennedy, woods,  ojo and other so called pro's who can all go get jobs filling

shelves at tesco and most likely not be any good at that either .

47 minutes ago, daytripping said:

This team is so weak, Brown should have got the job, Cormack fucked up again. I'd keep the yank and the dutch fella, rest can do one. Especially that big weegie cunt ferguson, get him to fuck away from Aberdeen. No good will ever come from huns in the team.

You should’ve told Willie, McLeish, Bett, etc.

You could maybe mention it to Fergie when he’s up next week too. 

?

12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s the trouble with McCrorie. 
Not sure he has the technique to play midfield, when he’s in there, the 2nd touch is a lunging tackle. 

Today, McCrorie seemed to be playing as a number 6, protecting the back 4. I think he’s better as a number 8, alongside Barron in a more attacking, box to box, role. 

Huge game next week v United. Really need them 3 points.

6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Today, McCrorie seemed to be playing as a number 6, protecting the back 4. I think he’s better as a number 8, alongside Barron in a more attacking, box to box, role. 

Huge game next week v United. Really need them 3 points.

If he doesn’t have the technique to sit in front of the back four, what makes you think he’d be better in a more attacking role where he’d be expected to be more creative? 

I do think Goodwin will persist with him as a defensive midfielder 

Loads of work for him to do in the summer window though. 

1 hour ago, old sheep said:

Good to see a bit of effort at least.

Ramsay - needs to learn that he is not playing Primary School football.

Centre Backs - Best I can say is that I hope Considine and Devlin get fit soon.

Hayes - Headless chicken but 10/10 for effort.

Ferguson/McRorie/Barron - the future for this team. Like to see them play as a unit from now on.

Ramirez - my heart bleeds. Joe Harper couldn't score in this team.

Vinny - good player but needs a platform.

AN Other - the rest are not worthy of mention.

The King could score in any team?

22 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If he doesn’t have the technique to sit in front of the back four, what makes you think he’d be better in a more attacking role where he’d be expected to be more creative? 

I do think Goodwin will persist with him as a defensive midfielder 

Loads of work for him to do in the summer window though. 

Goodwin said pre match that he loves mccrorie,  tried to loan him when at alloa

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

Who are you? 

Want to buy my two tickets? 50 quid. Bottle of shampoo as well for my luscious locks. 

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

Could one of the sultans please have a word with this dude? I rarely post on the virgin part of the site, have no idea who he is. Friendly warning in his ear please.

So not only a wannabe hard-man you’re a dribbling simpleton. Probably has a dog that you abuse to make you feel better as even your junkie partner left you.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think you're being harsh on McLennan.  He made some dangerous runs when he went to the right wing. 

Who should he have  brought on instead?  He clearly wanted to give us some pace in wide areas to stretch them a bit more. 

Did you see the rest of our bench?  No game changers on there. 

Lazy pick on McLennan there. 

That’s the problem. The squad/bench is so bad he’s one of the options.

Few of things from me

1, Oharas tackle on hayes looked a rough one from where i was sat( in the davie cooper, was there with work)

2, Ramirez was awful, id argue thats 2nd game from glasses sacking hes been terrible

3, young loon barron is a baller, hopefully we have unearth a gem with him

4, THAT GAME WAS FUCKING DIRE 

2 minutes ago, Pye1903 said:

Few of things from me

1, Oharas tackle on hayes looked a rough one from where i was sat( in the davie cooper, was there with work)

2, Ramirez was awful, id arguebthaysbthe 2nd game from glasses sacking hes been terrible

3, young loon barron is a baller, hopefully we have unearth a gem with him

4, THAT GAME WAS FUCKING DIRE 

To be fair, he was terrible in plenty of Glass' games too

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So not only a wannabe hard-man you’re a dribbling simpleton. Probably has a dog that you abuse to make you feel better as even your junkie partner left you.

Who are you? I can't even read your posts, it's just like a bee in my ear, like....bbbzzzzzzzzz. I need to know who I'm talking too.