Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

47 minutes ago, Just Dandy said:

?

See, this is what I want from Jim Goodwin in the Tynecastle team talk.

"Robbie Neilson is not in decline. He has been exactly the same thre all his years as a player. He is beneath contempt at times and wholly beyond reason. Let's eradicate this menace."

The good thing about me posting is I give a brilliant new dynamism to this old chat site. Every day is a learning day for some of you…you will be far better educated for it and will be fully equipped to deal with everyday difficulties you come across. No need for a thanks but I appreciate your kind thoughts.

We could have a strategic partnership with Kelty Hearts. Our one with Atlanta isn’t working so let’s act like the big club and do a deal with a Scottish minnow side. They can train our players and make them much better than they would under our own watch. They certainly have previous of achieving this. Win win

12 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

MacKenzie & Hayes potentially available.

No mention of Ramsay, McCrorie, or Brown.

And that’s not forgetting the longer term ones like Watkins & Considine. 

Goodwin made reference to the number of muscle related injuries we suffer. Almost hinting we’re not fit enough.

McInnes and Glass were clueless when it came to this. Goodwin sounds like he knows what he's talking about and can get it sorted. 

15 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Adam Montgomery out for a length of time. Who the fuck plays left back the morra?

Ojo and McLennan at full back ? ?

Hayes & Ramsay back tonight. Brown back training, might make it, although weekend more likely.

watkins back for Hibs game, all being well

Considine back full training, likely to he available after international break 

Devlin now suffering from calf injury 

38 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

Hayes & Ramsay back tonight. Brown back training, might make it, although weekend more likely.

Needs put down. Lame piece of shit

58 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

Jet not part of the squad for tonight, not injured, not ill, mainly unfit.

11 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

His debut was a fucking nightmare but we are a year down the line from that so hopefully his time at Kelty has helped him kick on

Point of order, his debut was at home v Ross County and he introduced himself by crunching their right back, in a 2-0 win.

The shambolic defeat away at County was his 2nd sub appearance. Hung out to dry by DMc

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

His debut was a fucking nightmare but we are a year down the line from that so hopefully his time at Kelty has helped him kick on

Really? I'm maybe getting it mixed up, but I remember him coming on as a sub for his debut, bombing down the left flank, putting in an immense crunching sliding tackle on someone and generally looking like he could be excellent. I can't remember him featuring in any other games though.

Just now, Don_Corleone said:

Really? I'm maybe getting it mixed up, but I remember him coming on as a sub for his debut, bombing down the left flank, putting in an immense crunching sliding tackle on someone and generally looking like he could be excellent. I can't remember him featuring in any other games though.

As sooth_stander pointed out I'm confusing his debut with his second game....both were against Coonty.......the away match he was like a fish out of water

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

As sooth_stander pointed out I'm confusing his debut with his second game....both were against Coonty.......the away match he was like a fish out of water

haha I can't remember the second county game, probably instantly forgettable like most of our matches in the last couple of years. Playing in the lower leagues will hopefully have toughened him up a bit. Seems to have worked well for Barron.

14 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

The good thing about me posting is I give a brilliant new dynamism to this old chat site. Every day is a learning day for some of you…you will be far better educated for it and will be fully equipped to deal with everyday difficulties you come across. No need for a thanks but I appreciate your kind thoughts.

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, RUL said:

Goodwin suggested it was from not preparing correctly in pre season. 

Need to get the resident dr to clarify as a lot of teams seem to have a lot more muscle injuries than what used to happen as far as I can remember. How many players did we have in the squad 40 years ago compared to now, did dundee utd not win the league only using 14 or 15 players. They didn’t seem to get as many injuries compared to pussies these days