Aberdeen 3 - 1 Hibernian

3 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Fair play for the pen - but we need so much more from Lewis Ferguson.  If he's half as good as he thinks he is, he should be dominating games like this... no idea why he doesn't attract more criticism?!  Completely anonymous until that goal.

We are a man down with Ramirez 

Has he even touched the ball?

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

That First Half was murder. Second half promises more of the same.

How are we so bad at putting balls into the box... it's a huge area, yet the majority of our balls in seem to go flying right over it. 

Can only assume we only practiced defending in the 2 week break! 

5 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

McCrorie has been completely anonymous too... looks lost the role he's been given.  Runs around and works hard, but absolutely not convinced he's a midfielder.

I'd rather see him sitting in front of the defence and Barron playing further up - he's got the ability to unlock a defence but McCrorie doesn't - he's got energy to get around, win the ball, intercept etc.

1 minute ago, slippers said:

We havnt been great but hibs have offered even less! If we can’t beat them we don’t deserve to be in top 6! 

Team after team we come up against are just garbage.  This has to be the poorest standard of Scottish football there's been in years. 

We're sitting tenth going into this game, though, so.... 

Just now, Don_Corleone said:

I'd rather see him sitting in front of the defence and Barron playing further up - he's got the ability to unlock a defence but McCrorie doesn't - he's got energy to get around, win the ball, intercept etc.

I agree to a certain extent... however, Barron has been our best player in that role.  Could Barron be just as effective if he swapped with McCrorie?  Maybe need to make that change?

Just now, Sonoftherock said:

I agree to a certain extent... however, Barron has been our best player in that role.  Could Barron be just as effective if he swapped with McCrorie?  Maybe need to make that change?

Definitely agree that Barron has been our best player. He's good at spraying the ball around and is always looking to go forward. Just wonder whether he could do similar further forward with his close control and ability.

19 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Fair play for the pen - but we need so much more from Lewis Ferguson.  If he's half as good as he thinks he is, he should be dominating games like this... no idea why he doesn't attract more criticism?!  Completely anonymous until that goal.

He’s been shite. 
Hayes been good & Barron been ok but central mid has been pretty much ch non existent. We need to do more pass to Dutchie on the right hand side. He’s been ace.

need to fkn put a stop to this stupid passing out from back NOW massive fk up waiting to happen with these players back there

Just now, Andy_123 said:

I genuinely can’t remember Ramirez touching the ball that first half? 

Shot on target was blocked. 

Other than that, he's once again dropping deep because our ball in is going everywhere but to a red shirt.

• Upvote 1