In the News

Ramandu

50 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

In this case I think it's more than merited, if for nothing more than it acts as a deterrent (maybe not as great as it could be) against people basically lying for profit. 

Jones' lies didn't just compound the emotional damage of people who'd lost their children, it actually put their lives in danger when the clowns who believe Jones' lies starting sending death threats to the parents of the dead children. 

Words have real life consequences, and it's sometimes necessary to push back against those words, particularly when the liar is lying for profit regardless of the societal damage they're causing. 

Freedom of speech comes with some responsibility from those who enjoy it, responsibilities such as not abusing it. 

Good post re that fat idiot. 

Consequences for his actions. 

Hilarious and justified, hope it ruins him 

13 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Good post re that fat idiot. 

Consequences for his actions. 

Hilarious and justified, hope it ruins him 

“Consequences for his actions” :laughing:

Somebody was offended by something he said FFS. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

That other people have given death threats isn’t his problem. Go after them, not Jones.

6 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

“Consequences for his actions” :laughing:

Somebody was offended by something he said FFS. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

That other people have given death threats isn’t his problem. Go after them, not Jones.

what the fuck are you talking about you retarded piece of garbage?

Kids were killed at a school, he continues to perpetrate this myth that it didn't happen, these kids didn't really die and the parents were actors. 

You don't think that spreading objectively false information is worthy of punishment?

They are quite right to be awarded damages, imagine grieving your child and this disgusting monkey pig man is telling his equally repulsive, moronic and impressionable following that your kid didn't die and you are an actor.

Both he and the MAGA maggots who threatened the parents should be punished. 

God, you're a fucking dipshit.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

"Well akshually its free speech" 

If you think a functioning society or democracy is one where a total moron like Alex Jones can say anything he likes, no matter how damaging and false, without repercussion, then you're a fucking idiot. 

They should be able to sue for libel for him saying they are actors. They are parents of children tragically killed at school. 

Cunts like @tutankamun really piss me off. Kid themselves on they all know something we don't. 

Put a fucking sock in it you gype. 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Kids were killed at a school, he continues to perpetrate this myth that it didn't happen, these kids didn't really die and the parents were actors. 

You don't think that spreading objectively false information is worthy of punishment?

They are quite right to be awarded damages, imagine grieving your child and this disgusting monkey pig man is telling his equally repulsive, moronic and impressionable following that your kid didn't die and you are an actor.

No.

Only those actually threatening the parents should be prosecuted. End of.

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

TBF some of the chat on here about the young lad in a coma in England has been similar, and unchallenged.

Just saying likes.

• Upvote 1
Just now, manboobs109 said:

TBF some of the chat on here about the young lad in a coma in England has been similar, and unchallenged.

Just saying likes.

Nobody saying it's a conspiracy as to whether or not it's happened. 

They are questioning the cause, which is different. 

But yeah, not cool either 

3 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

That’s exactly it. You lot want to shut down anyone who says anything you don’t agree with. 

No other opinion will even be heard, let alone tolerated.

Who's "you lot?"

That fucking gout ridden, Humpty Dumpty cunt, has been telling the world, the parents of the deceased children are; 

1.) Lying about their kids death. 

2.) Covering up some nonsense deep state shite

3.) Not allowed to pursue damages because "freedumb of speech" 

No one is trying to silence him. The government aren't. He's been able to say this shit for weeks. Months. Years. 

He was allowed to exercise his freedom of speech, that now has consequences. 

It's insane how people think freedom of speech means just saying whatever you like with no consequence, it doesn't. 

You fucking stupid cunt. 

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

No.

Only those actually threatening the parents should be prosecuted. End of.

I think the individual instigating violence, whether directly or subversively, needs to be held accountable. 

Will no-one rid me of this turbulent priest? 

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

I think the individual instigating violence, whether directly or subversively, needs to be held accountable. 

Will no-one rid me of this turbulent priest? 

Don't you get it, words and just words, what people do with them is their decision!

That cunt really riles me up. Canadian freak. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
11 minutes ago, CCB III said:

He was allowed to exercise his freedom of speech, that now has consequences. 

Only time the fat cunts exercised. 

I've watched hours of Rogan podcasts and the only time I've ever seen the great man flustered and leaning towards aggression was when Alex Jones was on and slavering pish. 

Good voice in The Snowman though. 

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Just saying likes.

IMO what Alex Jones has done is comparable to Holocaust denial; which is an actual crime in the USA (thanks Jews ?).

I personally don’t think it should be a crime, people should be free to express their thoughts and feelings without recourse, no matter how crazy.

And their ‘crazy’ thoughts and feelings should be challenged / debunked / laughed at, as per normal debate.

Nowadays everything has to be litigious. Folk demanding financial compensation because they’re upset at ‘words’. Give me strength :laughing:

4 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

IMO what Alex Jones has done is comparable to Holocaust denial; which is an actual crime in the USA (thanks Jews ?).

I personally don’t think it should be a crime, people should be free to express their thoughts and feelings without recourse, no matter how crazy.

And their ‘crazy’ thoughts and feelings should be challenged / debunked / laughed at, as per normal debate.

Nowadays everything has to be litigious. Folk demanding financial compensation because they’re upset at ‘words’. Give me strength :laughing:

It's not just words though is it. 

It's not like it's just an insult. 

It's telling parents who's kids have been murdered, that they are part of a deep state cover up, and are lying to the world about probably the worst thing that's ever happened to them, and PROFITING off spreading that misinformation. 

Fucking right if you're going to use these people to fuel your nonsense mentalist agenda, that you profit from, they should have every right to take that money off you. 

Fucking get it clean up him. And you. And every other cunt who doesn't think this is justice. 

8 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Sticks and stones and all that innit.

Slippery slope though man. What about yer Imams preaching jihad and that?

I wouldn't know Alex Jones if i came home and he was eating my tea, it's all American pish, but if he's minted he probably owes the grieving parents a few shekels.

5 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

To let you understand my position on this, here's a scenario. 

There are 3 neighbours, A, B, and C. 

Every day, for 10 years, A tells B that he's seen C looking out the window at B's kids, taking pictures and wanking over them. A further tells B than C has openly said he plans to abduct B's kids, rape them, and murder them. 

This is a complete fabrication, though, since C has done no such thing. 

After 10 years B eventually snaps, gets a shotgun, and blows C's head off in order to save his kids. 

Now this is a situation created entirely thanks to a fabrication by A. There's no other, external reason for this to have happened aside from A's egregious lies. 

Do you feel that A bears any responsibility for the subsequent killing of an innocent man?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Sticks and stones and all that innit.

Slippery slope though man. What about yer Imams preaching jihad and that?

Nevermind Al-Qaeda - the fictitious bogeyman keeping us living in fear (before Covid/Ukraine/Cost of living /Taiwan/Climate change etc etc).

It’s the reverse slippery slope I’m more concerned with. It affects us all, we all have thoughts and feelings. Some may not be the ‘correct’, government sanctioned thoughts and feelings but we should still be allowed to have them… and express them.

20 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

To let you understand my position on this, here's a scenario. 

There are 3 neighbours, A, B, and C. 

Every day, for 10 years, A tells B that he's seen C looking out the window at B's kids, taking pictures and wanking over them. A further tells B than C has openly said he plans to abduct B's kids, rape them, and murder them. 

This is a complete fabrication, though, since C has done no such thing. 

After 10 years B eventually snaps, gets a shotgun, and blows C's head off in order to save his kids. 

Now this is a situation created entirely thanks to a fabrication by A. There's no other, external reason for this to have happened aside from A's egregious lies. 

Do you feel that A bears any responsibility for the subsequent killing of an innocent man?

Of course not :laughing:

2 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Nevermind Al-Qaeda - the fictitious bogeyman keeping us living in fear (before Covid/Ukraine/Cost of living /Taiwan/Climate change etc etc).

It’s the reverse slippery slope I’m more concerned with. It affects us all, we all have thoughts and feelings. Some may not be the ‘correct’, government sanctioned thoughts and feelings but we should still be allowed to have them… and express them.

What has Alex Jones being taken to court by the parents got to do with the government? 

There's no reasoning with someone like AJ. It's a business. He was still maintaining it was all a deep state conspiracy and the judge trafficked kids in his videos during the week of the trial. 

Your vision of a world where anyone can express ideas with minimal consequence is not a good one. 

It doesn't lead to more reasoned debate, it lowers the conversation to 0. 

How can you debate with someone who thinks reptiles rule the world? Seriously? What reasoned debate do you have about that?

Some things are true, some things aren't. Obviously there's a lot of grey area, and I don't agree with police involvement or government involvement on matters of free speech at large. 

But that's not what's happening here. AJ is being taken to the cleaners by the parents he's slandered for near a decade. 

It's justice. What kind of society would it be if he could continue to do that with impunity? 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

What has Alex Jones being taken to court by the parents got to do with the government? 

There's no reasoning with someone like AJ. It's a business. He was still maintaining it was all a deep state conspiracy and the judge trafficked kids in his videos during the week of the trial. 

Your vision of a world where anyone can express ideas with minimal consequence is not a good one. 

It doesn't lead to more reasoned debate, it lowers the conversation to 0. 

How can you debate with someone who thinks reptiles rule the world? Seriously? What reasoned debate do you have about that?

Some things are true, some things aren't. Obviously there's a lot of grey area, and I don't agree with police involvement or government involvement on matters of free speech at large. 

But that's not what's happening here. AJ is being taken to the cleaners by the parents he's slandered for near a decade. 

It's justice. What kind of society would it be if he could continue to do that with impunity? 

But reptiles DO rule the world!! :laughing:

• Haha 1