In the News

Ramandu

I note Mo Farah is up before the beaks at Aberdeen Sheriff Court on Thursday.

Hopefully, he is finally subject to deportation proceedings after staying in the UK as an illegal immigrant under a false name after all this time......

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/current-business/court-rolls/court-roll?id=8e0b8845-122e-48d3-9175-b2f1a40f77d8

(....if indeed it is the extremely dodgy and elusive marathon runner.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I note Mo Farah is up before the beaks at Aberdeen Sheriff Court on Thursday.

Hopefully, he is finally subject to deportation proceedings after staying in the UK as an illegal immigrant under a false name after all this time......

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/current-business/court-rolls/court-roll?id=8e0b8845-122e-48d3-9175-b2f1a40f77d8

(....if indeed it is the extremely dodgy and elusive marathon runner.)

Zoltan Varga wis up again last wik.

On 12/9/2023 at 3:01 PM, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Farage is amusing, a rabble-rouser, but he's no statesman, that's not his background, not his wheelhouse, he's was a trader at the London Metal Exchange. Why he is so loved by people who normally hate people with that background is a mystery, but then  people who grew up shitting into an wild west outhouse commode love and vote for a man who shits into 18 gold toilets, ie. Trump.

People's minds are just a scattered mess these days when it comes to politics. Fuck knows where we heading, but it will get worse  before it gets even a tiny bit better. But things will get better. Optimism via pragmatism.

He's now being bigged up by the right wing rags as the 'saviour of the Tory party'. Which I presume is a long winded way of saying 'cunt'. 

That's where we are in UK politics. A snake oil salesman with nothing more than dog whistle garbage can somehow be touted as leader of the Conservative party....although I suppose we did end up with Johnson as PM. 

It's beyond comprehension that anyone in Scotland would consider voting for that shower of utter scum. 

• Upvote 2
34 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

He's now being bigged up by the right wing rags as the 'saviour of the Tory party'. Which I presume is a long winded way of saying 'cunt'. 

That's where we are in UK politics. A snake oil salesman with nothing more than dog whistle garbage can somehow be touted as leader of the Conservative party....although I suppose we did end up with Johnson as PM. 

It's beyond comprehension that anyone in Scotland would consider voting for that shower of utter scum. 

Step forward Daytripping...

51 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

I feel that the types of classical Conservatives you need to lead the Conservative party no longer exist. Mogg is like a Viz parody of such men. Thatcher was a one-off, a high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Boris is too eccentric to be leader, he's a background player, I feel. 

Much of the same can be said of Labour, but in a liberal sense, a working class sense, the classical rolled-up sleeve leaders of Labour no longer exist. even in the worker's unions.

I'd like to see super computers run the world at this point. I'm serious. I'm fucking DONE with personalities inserting themselves into situations where pure pragmatism would solve things for the majority. Humans suck at solving human problems these days. Dithering feckless scatterbrained gimps. This is the solution...

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Judges take a somewhat relaxed view when it comes to convictions of bestiality. 

The boy fae Belhevie was another wrong 'un that got a very lenient sentence for a similar offence.

The boy’s reputation would have been in tatters if it was a bull he humped.

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

This country is fucked if shit like that is going on.

I mean, technically shit's getting better if one isolated public rape is all that's going on. 

Thousand years ago it was a standard procedure... ride into the village, rape a few lassies in public, chop a few heads off, then down the pub for the fitba on the big screen. 

That may not be 100% historically accurate, admittedly. 

• Haha 1