In the News

Ramandu

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

‘Giving away £1m ‘ out of the £1.42m they get from ticket sales which anyone in the UK can buy. 
A real local good news story indeed. 

Work smart not hard.

Fair fucking play to them.

Make someone a millionaire in the North East and make cash from it also. Easy as fuck work. Loaded couple. Sorted.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I agree they’ve done well but I’m not sure why you think someone from the North East will win it. 

80% of their winners tend to be from up this way. So good chance it'll be someone from the North East.

I did say hopefully in my original post about it.

21 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I might have a go. I’d like to be a millionaire. I know of a few folk who’ve had decent wins on their site.

Aye snap, pal scooped 10k the other week, and another pal scooped a car last year.

Millionaire is aiming low. A million quid won't get you shit. 

Shoot for Billionaire.

Here's what you win when you're a billionaire. 

This is her husband... not her dad. This is the guy who's mashing his Fun Sized Mars Bar into Salma's pussy pipe. 

Of course, he's a billionaire.  A million won't get you a 10 minute titty fuck with her clothes on. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Aberdeen paper reporting a company in Aberdeen giving away a million to hopefully someone in the North East...

I like the sentiment. About time some positive news about Aberdeen.

Is this the one that got her fanny and tit pics circulated via WhatsApp?

Good craic that was.

1 minute ago, Don Fonte said:

Is this the one that got her fanny and tit pics circulated via WhatsApp?

Good craic that was.

It was, yes.

She took it in good spirits, getting a lingerie contract out of it or something. Sound quine in fairness.

Making a fair amount of cash from this Bounty thing. Superb IMO.

Aye, fair play to them, they've built a fantastic business. Getting the fanbase to put them on to a guaranteed winner every week will have taken a fair bit of effort, but must be affa nice nowadays. 

They just seem to have a tragic element of people who have cult like adoration for what they do, which is essentially have local folk pay them a shiteload of money to redistribute it much more narrowly after they take their cut.  Not sure I buy in to some of the sob stories they put out there when they have £4m of retained profits in their company by last April (that's after their salaries and any dividends are taken out, tax and their extensive charity donations), but it's a good marketing tool. 

Me, I'm nae for that, I prefer to pish my money up the wall to Denise Coates when I feel like a wee gamble. Nae sure she gets enough money as it is. 

Are either or them Aberdeen fans? Give it a few more years and they may be able to buy out Cormack... 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Millionaire is aiming low. A million quid won't get you shit. 

Shoot for Billionaire.

Here's what you win when you're a billionaire. 

This is her husband... not her dad. This is the guy who's mashing his Fun Sized Mars Bar into Salma's pussy pipe. 

Of course, he's a billionaire.  A million won't get you a 10 minute titty fuck with her clothes on. 

spacer.png

Daniel Craig has gone to seed after hanging up his licence to kill.

1 hour ago, Foster14 said:

Aye, fair play to them, they've built a fantastic business. Getting the fanbase to put them on to a guaranteed winner every week will have taken a fair bit of effort, but must be affa nice nowadays. 

They just seem to have a tragic element of people who have cult like adoration for what they do, which is essentially have local folk pay them a shiteload of money to redistribute it much more narrowly after they take their cut.  Not sure I buy in to some of the sob stories they put out there when they have £4m of retained profits in their company by last April (that's after their salaries and any dividends are taken out, tax and their extensive charity donations), but it's a good marketing tool. 

Me, I'm nae for that, I prefer to pish my money up the wall to Denise Coates when I feel like a wee gamble. Nae sure she gets enough money as it is. 

Are either or them Aberdeen fans? Give it a few more years and they may be able to buy out Cormack... 

aye fair play to them - extracting wonga out of the working class and using it to fund their own lavish lifestyle. Wish I’d thought of it tbh. 

the working class love gambling. A strange vice. 

much more fun with the other array of vices 

• Upvote 1

Poor quine inexcusably let down by the Police, HMCTS, Social Services, the DWP, and her nuclear and extended families.......

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/family-woman-murdered-partner-demand-32264197.amp

It's all well and good her stepmother blaming others for failing to find out why her stepdaughter had failed to appear in court as a witness but where the fuck were her family in her time of dire need?

Fair enough if you do not appear in court on a set date as a defendant, pursuer, of witness without being granted an exemption not to attend, a warrant is normally issued for your arrest, so that is genuine failings of HMCTS and the Police, but like I say, where the fuck where they?

Saying that the assailant withheld her stepdaughter's mobile phone therefore this is the reason for losing contact with her in the months leading up to her death is pitiful, pathetic, and selfish. Communication is a two-way concept after all.

Do people not write letters anymore or arrange for family members, friends, or neighbours, who stay in the immediate vicinity of or close to a person who is giving cause for voncern, to pay a visit to the person's home to establish if they are safe or if they feel something is not right, contact and arrange for Police to enter the abode.of the person?

I note her father and stepmother stay in Scarborough, so they could have easily arranged for the above to happen or even have travelled up to Coatbridge themselves to check on the welfare of the quine.

Another grotesque example of today's blame culture.

• Admin

dyWyYnj.png

Breaking local news which i'm sure will devastate their 3 customers. The Mains has shut due to haemorrhaging restaurant losses. A little more believable than the alleged homophobic internet campaign quoted for the previous change of tenant

• Site Sponsor
1 hour ago, Bebo said:

dyWyYnj.png

Breaking local news which i'm sure will devastate their 3 customers. The Mains has shut due to  haemorrhaging restaurant losses. A little more believable than the alleged homophobic internet campaign quoted for the previous change of tenant

"Run" by a procession (or should that be a circus?) of clowns for several years.

3 hours ago, Bebo said:

dyWyYnj.png

Breaking local news which i'm sure will devastate their 3 customers. The Mains has shut due to haemorrhaging restaurant losses. A little more believable than the alleged homophobic internet campaign quoted for the previous change of tenant

Shame cause it used to be a recht good boozer, as well as a nice easy pub lunch...

Run into the ground by minks.