In the News

Ramandu

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

I genuinely think he'll be gone this year. What a bounce when he does.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, The Boofon said:

If I want it to be a good day, get my flying rod out and go fishing,' he added.

Hope Raoul is reading that.

Interesting use of imagery and headlining by The Evening Standard I discovered inoo when carrying out a Google search for Keymarni King, the 18 year old lad up before the beaks today on 3 separate charges of attempted murder, possession of a firearm, etc. in relation to shootings in Clapham last week.......

spacer.png

A right rogues gallery of felons on there as well😄

16 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

An alleged legitimate champion of the independence cause, who was born in London .....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cqljq355443o

😄

Asian weegie z-list comedian no cunts heard of does rapey shit :dontknow:

Read the story for the independence connection. Couldnt see it. Whats the correlation? Born in London? I dont understand your point madzer. You been doing good research on this cunt?

12 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Asian weegie z-list comedian no cunts heard of does rapey shit :dontknow:

Read the story for the independence connection. Couldnt see it. Whats the correlation? Born in London? I dont understand your point madzer. You been doing good research on this cunt?

He was a vocal independent  'Yes' activist prior to the referendum vote in September 2014, although born in London and living outwith Scotland at the time of the independence campaigns and referendum. 

Now he's up before the beaks on the indictment of being a sex offender. The chances are he moved out of Scotland after committing the "non-recent" offences, then returned to our country to champion for the independence cause. A sly defective tactic if there ever was one.

Not an ideal orator for the independence cause I would have thought.