In the News

Ramandu

35 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

She comes across as a barking mad extremist who hates trans people, hates the SNP, and uses her fame to get publicity for her twisted views. 

She barks on about the 0.01% of trans people who may well be sex offenders, knowing full well that ALL trans people are being tarred with the same brush by her views, and knowing full well that her comments are grist to the mill for those who have never met a trans person, but despise them anyway because they're 'different'. 

She also spectacularly misinterpreted the new 'hate crime' laws brought in by the Scottish government, and made a raging fool out of herself by trying to get arrested. 

So yes, I interpret her outbursts as pretty much hate filled, and certainly, ignorant. 

I am sure that there are others who admire her though. 

Do you like to dress up as a woman Schaps?

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Paul Clarkson, convicted drug dealer and part of infamous soul bar has been ordered to pay £65k from his criminal activities.

Wrapped up in heavy chains and dropped off a ship into the freezing cold North Sea in an Amistad stylee is what should happen to that particular type of vermin.

Just now, maryhilldon said:

Isn't she just defending the rights of women to have women only spaces like changing rooms without burly men in frocks waving their cocks about?

Do you really think that happens a lot? Of course it doesn't. It's a ridiculous argument that backwards bigots spew out ad nauseum.

I don't particularly want gays in men's toilets or changing rooms eyeing up my junk but guess what they're in there.

Why should women be spared being perved on? Equality isn't what they want. They want special treatment. 

• Dildo 2
30 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

So no quotes then?

Well done on getting a tired old t'internet trope in. Kudos. 

I don't need 'quotes'. Her opinions are out there and I've commented on them. She uses hypothetical examples and/or completely isolated cases as way of smearing a whole genre of people. 

To any decent, normal person she comes across as unhinged, and is making a fool out of herself. 

Edit to say that if we go back to the original point, she's identical to Rachel Riley. Another tedious harpy, using culture war clickbait headlines to prove that she's simply nothing more than a nasty piece of work. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
21 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

Well done on getting a tired old t'internet trope in. Kudos. 

I don't need 'quotes'. Her opinions are out there and I've commented on them. She uses hypothetical examples and/or completely isolated cases as way of smearing a whole genre of people. 

To any decent, normal person she comes across as unhinged, and is making a fool out of herself. 

Edit to say that if we go back to the original point, she's identical to Rachel Riley. Another tedious harpy, using culture war clickbait headlines to prove that she's simply nothing more than a nasty piece of work. 

She's said some fairly boiler plate stuff about trans women not being women. I get the impression you don't agree with that, but it's hardly hateful, is it? 

There's a whole heap of people who seem to think she's the devil incarnate, but they never give any more evidence than you have. 

"I don't need quotes, I've got vibes."

3 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Presume you are the judge of that? Fruitloop 😂

On 4/17/2024 at 5:31 PM, Ke1t said:

I remeber there were some Scottish aid workers in Gaza back in the day, or the Left Bank, who had a Saltire stuck to their vehicle. The IDF came along, ripped it off, stamped on it and threw it on a nearby garbage dump. 

As yer Nazis are want to do. 

Can't imagine they think any more of the Scots than they do of their flag. 

The Germans are in solidarity with the Israelis it seems, going by the Star of David hoisted on a flagpole outside.of the Rathaus in central Munich, so you've a point there, Ke1t min.

30 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The Germans are in solidarity with the Israelis it seems, going by the Star of David hoisted on a flagpole outside.of the Rathaus in central Munich, so you've a point there, Ke1t min.

They've fair change their tune.

• Haha 3