In the News

Ramandu

36 minutes ago, madjockmcferson said:

feel like if you make that journey just to get to the UK then you deserve to stay. shows ingenuity, shows determination, shows stamina. these fucking MPs know nothing about those qualities.  

If they have all these qualities, why do they live in mud huts? 

id be quite happy to never go to London again - just leave it to the Africans, it’s a relic of a bygone era anyway 

3 hours ago, The Boofon said:

https://twitter.com/implausibleblog/status/1782487787326915070?s=46 Caught by undercover dibble trying to gerrymander. Haha. 

Brilliant.

However, we were subjected to 2 days of this being the top headline by the BBC. PM quoted that it was “appalling” , calls for the Met Commissioner to resign.

Now this muppet has been exposed as a fraud, what now? Not even a mention from the msm.

You all know why that is…

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Another repugnant tim no longer at liberty....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c2x31v0058eo

Funny how a murderer with "no recollection" and a "fractured memory" of the events relating to the killing of his partner could still vividly remember he murdered her on the previous Saturday before her lifeless body was discovered, and had acted in "self defence" as she had provocatively thrown an iron at him ("she started it, no" me.") before he proceeded to use a kitchen knife as a form of retaliation to stab her relentlessly, resulting in her death.🤔

22 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Brilliant.

However, we were subjected to 2 days of this being the top headline by the BBC. PM quoted that it was “appalling” , calls for the Met Commissioner to resign.

Now this muppet has been exposed as a fraud, what now? Not even a mention from the msm.

You all know why that is…

Twitter is awash with hate for him - which is great. 

fortunately most hatters are aware of what bbc and skynews attempt to do. Maybe even sleepy parklife will wake up one day. 

5 hours ago, Poodler said:

Twitter is awash with hate for him - which is great. 

fortunately most hatters are aware of what bbc and skynews attempt to do. Maybe even sleepy parklife will wake up one day. 

I've been calling out Israel for being the most disgusting nation on earth and perpetrators of ethnic cleansing for over 20 years, long before you stopped breast feeding, wee man. 

Although given you only weened off the tit a couple of years ago, you wouldn't have noticed. 

You can condescend and deflect all you like. There’s no way you had the conviction to call out Israel many years ago. You’ve only gotten on it recently since it’s become fashionable (Ironic given how unfashionable you are)

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've been calling out Israel for being the most disgusting nation on earth and perpetrators of ethnic cleansing for over 20 years, long before you stopped breast feeding, wee man. 

Although given you only weened off the tit a couple of years ago, you wouldn't have noticed. 

Is that how long Mumsnet has been on the go for?🤔

Time sure flies min.😄

39 minutes ago, Parklife said:

“I’ve hated the Jews longer than you”

Pathetic, and abhorrently anti-Semitic 

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Poodler said:

You can condescend and deflect all you like. There’s no way you had the conviction to call out Israel many years ago. You’ve only gotten on it recently since it’s become fashionable (Ironic given how unfashionable you are)

Your made up drivel doesn't outweigh realities. 

The difference between me and you is that you are a silly little edge Lord and I am someone who informs themselves on issues and has well-formed beliefs and principles that they stick by. 

When facts change, minds change, not healthy being fixed to one position either way, when bombing innocent children and possible genocide and ethnic cleansing started, that’s when all sympathy for the Israelites waned and vanished, abhorrent little pumped up war mongering nation.