In the News

Ramandu

28 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

When facts change, minds change, not healthy being fixed to one position either way, when bombing innocent children and possible genocide and ethnic cleansing started, that’s when all sympathy for the Israelites waned and vanished, abhorrent little pumped up war mongering nation.

They've been ethnically-cleansing the palestinains for over 50 years. Anyone who was seeing them as anything other than abhorrent before now was either ill-informed, had a warped mindset or was simply a horrible bastard. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1

31 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

If Celtic fans support Palestine so strongly there must be a deadly catch in there somewhere.

its all to do with potatoes - they cant grow them due to the soil conditions so they have formed an alliance

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

If Celtic fans support Palestine so strongly there must be a deadly catch in there somewhere.

Paedophilia is the common bond between them min.

Prophet Mohammed (and subsequent holders of the alleged revered Islamic privilege) and the former employees of CFC (King, Cairney, McCafferty, and Torbett, et al.) loved kids in a manner that is truly sordid and wrong.

14 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Prophet Mohammed (and subsequent holders of the revered Islamic privilege) and the employees of CFC (King, Cairney, McCafferty, and Torbett, et al.) loved kids in a manner that is truly sordid and wrong.

You expose yourself as more and more Hun-like every day. 

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Prophet Mohammed (and subsequent holders of the alleged revered Islamic privilege) and the former employees of CFC (King, Cairney, McCafferty, and Torbett, et al.) loved kids in a manner that is truly sordid and wrong.

But they hate poofing and Celtic have a long history of stroking one up the same sex bottom.

They get tied up in knots virtue signalling until it all gets too much and they down a bottle of buckie and beat the wife.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

But they hate poofing and Celtic have a long history of stroking one up the same sex bottom.

They get tied up in knots virtue signalling until it all gets too much and they down a bottle of buckie and beat the wife.

Absolutely loon and us, life-experienced lads, can instinctively see through their hypocrisy and fallacies.

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Do you get a RIFC annual every Christmas fae Santa?🤔😄

You seem to know a helluva lot about hun-like things and culture.

- pro-UK in Eire 

- pro-Union 

- pro-UK Army 

- Pro-Israel 

- big into racism 

All Hun and MAD positions. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

- pro-UK in Eire 

- pro-Union 

- pro-UK Army 

- Pro-Israel 

- big into racism 

All Hun and MAD positions. 

You know me better than I know myself (according to your great self, of course).

"Pro-UK in Eire". 😄😄😄 Funnily enough, Constance Markiewicz is a lady I admire.

"Big into racism". Every human being (and not exclusive just to myself) is racist, including you.

"Pro-Israel". That's a mythical gem. If I was so, I would have visited the Holy Land a long time ago. Never been on my bucket list to visit that country. 

10 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Muckle mot munching in Munchen Mad? 

I was in a classy strip club in Munchen on Friday night and was doing well with one particular quine until I run oot of Euros.

The drink was extortionate (compared with Gdansk's similar establishments) and after the equivalent of £200 was expended (I wish to had been the word beginning with b) I had to bail min. 

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

Thieving cunts.

I remember I did a runner from a greasy spoon in the East End. Major fry up, table legs were buckling under the weight of it all. Still lagging from the night before so finished up and thought fuck it I don't fancy paying for this and off I went.

In retrospect I should probably have made the lads I was sat at the table with know about the plan in advance mind you. They didn't bolt and ended up having to pay for my feed. 

Final result? I had to pay it back so no financial gain. Don't mind having a Greek cafe owner over but not my mates and obviously I got banned from the greasy spoon.

I learned a valuable lesson that day. Fucked if I can remember what it was though.

13 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Nae necessarily loon.

Ched Evans was well known when he was disgracefully convicted and sentenced on the grounds of rape, whilst his pal Clayton McDonald received an acquittal for the same charge based on pure supposition (aye, right). 🤔

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I was in a classy strip club in Munchen on Friday night and was doing well with one particular quine until I run oot of Euros.

The drink was extortionate (compared with Gdansk's similar establishments) and after the equivalent of £200 was expended (I wish to had been the word beginning with b) I had to bail min. 

Sexyland?

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You know me better than I know myself (according to your great self, of course).

"Pro-UK in Eire". 😄😄😄 Funnily enough, Constance Markiewicz is a lady I admire.

"Big into racism". Every human being (and not exclusive just to myself) is racist, including you.

"Pro-Israel". That's a mythical gem. If I was so, I would have visited the Holy Land a long time ago. Never been on my bucket list to visit that country. 

If that's the level of your response, then I rest my case. 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Why not just go to a brothel and get a ride for your dosh? 

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

Your made up drivel doesn't outweigh realities. 

The difference between me and you is that you are a silly little edge Lord and I am someone who informs themselves on issues and has well-formed beliefs and principles that they stick by. 

I remember your passion for the covid vaccine. 

you weren’t there when humanity needed you most. You were a mouthpiece for jewish profit