In the News

Ramandu

2 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I remember I did a runner from a greasy spoon in the East End. Major fry up, table legs were buckling under the weight of it all. Still lagging from the night before so finished up and thought fuck it I don't fancy paying for this and off I went.

In retrospect I should probably have made the lads I was sat at the table with know about the plan in advance mind you. They didn't bolt and ended up having to pay for my feed. 

Final result? I had to pay it back so no financial gain. Don't mind having a Greek cafe owner over but not my mates and obviously I got banned from the greasy spoon.

I learned a valuable lesson that day. Fucked if I can remember what it was though.

I doubt it's true but you're proud of that?

2 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

It's simply a light hearted anecdote from my past that ties in with the story about that family doing a runner.

I'm neither proud nor ashamed of it Vicar. 

There's nothing light hearted about stealing from hard working people, you're a mink.

• Haha 5
28 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I remember your passion for the covid vaccine. 

you weren’t there when humanity needed you most. You were a mouthpiece for jewish profit

When we both (me and you) got vaccinated? 

Yeah, I mind it well. 

As I said, one of us has well formed beliefs and principles and the other is a silly little edge lord. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

When we both (me and you) got vaccinated? 

Yeah, I mind it well. 

As I said, one of us has well formed beliefs and principles and the other is a silly little edge lord. 

Your sanctimonious posts and virtue signalling trolling is still trolling, however you try and dress it up 

BBC News article about the  Africans fighting coppers on the beach in France today. They asked one of them 'does the threat of being deported to Rwanda deter you?'  and he said  'no, as long as im safe and i can get an education'.  He thinks being deported to Rwanda is preferable than staying in France? I've never been to France, is it really that bad?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Poodler said:

Your sanctimonious posts and virtue signalling trolling is still trolling, however you try and dress it up 

Another shift. Because you've been shown up. Again. 

What a silly little boy you are. 

Get a mind of your own, stop trying to be an edge Lord and stop doing whatever your bird tells you to. 

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Get a mind of your own, stop trying to be an edge Lord and stop doing whatever your bird tells you to. 

I see 'trying to be an edge lord' has replaced 'trying to impress the ladz' lately. Mixing it up a bit?

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Get a mind of your own - says the boy that packed in his job and went continent hopping after seeing piddler do it 😎

12 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Back up, @Poodlergot the jab like the rest of us sheep?

WTF

Illusion shattered.....

To be fair, I'm presuming 1000s would have gotten the vaccines against their will, given the restrictions and implications it was going to have on your life. I'd have lost my job and the life that i had then if i refused it.