In the News

Ramandu

18 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I was in a classy strip club in Munchen on Friday night and was doing well with one particular quine until I run oot of Euros.

The drink was extortionate (compared with Gdansk's similar establishments) and after the equivalent of £200 was expended (I wish to had been the word beginning with b) I had to bail min. 

🤣 Fuck sake Mad.

Aye I bet she'd have been gagging for you after hours.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Archetypal condescendence, yet again.

Can you not give a response without resorting to patronising to your irrefutable "point"?🤔

It’s his ‘thing’. 

he’ll never have life experience/ anecdotes that you have MAD. 

Salt of the earth 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

It’s his ‘thing’. 

he’ll never have life experience/ anecdotes that you have MAD. 

Salt of the earth 

You're a good man, Poodler min.👍

Parky seems to have been sent to a boarding school to get educated by his folks and that gives him the right, in his heid, to try to disparage others at every opportunity he wishes.

He needs to live more.

• Downvote 1
26 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You're the one dishing out insults on the Hat at 3 in the morning. Maybe take your own advice?

Nope. I was responding to provocation and lies from Poodler. I was also stone cold sober. It was also 9pm. 

So apart from being totally wrong about everything, you're right. 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Nope. I was responding to provocation and lies from Poodler. I was also stone cold sober. It was also 9pm. 

So apart from being totally wrong about everything, you're right. 

The timeline on your post says it was 11 hours ago, that's about 3 in the morning. So i wasn't wrong about that. You were throwing insults at Poodler, whether you were provoked or not doesn't change that. I never said you were drunk. I wasn't wrong about anything. You always assume I'm drunk though, so you're the one who's wrong.

7 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

The timeline on your post says it was 11 hours ago, that's about 3 in the morning. So i wasn't wrong about that. You were throwing insults at Poodler, whether you were provoked or not doesn't change that. I never said you were drunk. I wasn't wrong about anything. You always assume I'm drunk though, so you're the one who's wrong.

16 hours ago. 

Stop stirring shit Mary.

EDIT that was FIRST engagement.

Continue with the shit stirring please Mary.

11 hours ago, Parklife said:

Another shift. Because you've been shown up. Again. 

What a silly little boy you are. 

Get a mind of your own, stop trying to be an edge Lord and stop doing whatever your bird tells you to. 

Ouch. This was 11 hours ago.

Rattled at 2am. LOL

You on holiday at the moment Parkie? Could use that as an excuse with time differences.

There’s only 4 hours between Patagonia and the uk. Parkie said he sent that at 9.00pm, which would have been 01.00 uk time, maryhildon said he received it at 03.00 so either parkie has moved on from Patagonia on to a time zone that has 6 hours difference instead of 4. Or a stretch of the truth.

30 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

There’s only 4 hours between Patagonia and the uk. Parkie said he sent that at 9.00pm, which would have been 01.00 uk time, maryhildon said he received it at 03.00 so either parkie has moved on from Patagonia on to a time zone that has 6 hours difference instead of 4. Or a stretch of the truth.

The timeline on the post is when it was posted UK time. I never said i received a post, i said that was the time he insulted Poodler, (UK time)

9 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

The timeline on the post is when it was posted UK time. I never said i received a post, i said that was the time he insulted Poodler, (UK time)

Sorry, that’s what I meant, didn’t mean recieve, meant noticed 👍

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

The timeline on your post says it was 11 hours ago, that's about 3 in the morning.

Your mind will be blown when you discover that different places have different time zones. 

Deary me. Must you make a silly boy of yourself every day? 

1 hour ago, Bebo said:

I can confirm Parkie isn't in the UK.

@Parklifecan you tell us if Inca Cola tastes like Irn Bru?

Fuck all like it. It's lovely stuff though 👌🏻

Theres also a kola they have in Peru called "Kola Escosesa" that was first produced and sold by a Scotsman. Tastes a bit like cherry coke, also lovely stuff. 

• Upvote 1