In the News

Ramandu

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

There’s only 4 hours between Patagonia and the uk. Parkie said he sent that at 9.00pm, which would have been 01.00 uk time, maryhildon said he received it at 03.00 so either parkie has moved on from Patagonia on to a time zone that has 6 hours difference instead of 4. Or a stretch of the truth.

You've cracked the case. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Fuck all like it. It's lovely stuff though 👌🏻

Theres also a kola they have in Peru called "Kola Escosesa" that was first produced and sold by a Scotsman. Tastes a bit like cherry coke, also lovely stuff. 

half way round the world to drink fizzy pop

liivvvvin the dream 😎

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Your mind will be blown when you discover that different places have different time zones. 

Deary me. Must you make a silly boy of yourself every day? 

You're assuming I knew you were still in SA?  I asked you a week or 2 ago if you were still there and you didn't respond. Your narcissism is boundless.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

There’s only 4 hours between Patagonia and the uk. Parkie said he sent that at 9.00pm, which would have been 01.00 uk time, maryhildon said he received it at 03.00 so either parkie has moved on from Patagonia on to a time zone that has 6 hours difference instead of 4. Or a stretch of the truth.

24 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You've cracked the case. 

He's the right fucking height for Columbo anyway.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You're assuming I knew you were still in SA?  I asked you a week or 2 ago if you were still there and you didn't respond. Your narcissism is boundless.

Thank you very much. Enjoy your cans in 9 hours time. 🍺🍺🍺

37 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

😄😄..Ah, the good old days of this little gem....

spacer.png

They need to bring back Top Deck. 

Give the kids a wee taste of alcohol before they're thrown in at the deep end when they hit 14 and are going to the bar regular. 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Exactly. It never did any of us any harm and gradually phased us through childhood and adolescence into drinking non-diluted beers.👍

Apart from setting us up to drink on a daily / regular basis. Nah never did is any harm at all 😂

• Haha 1

Tories trying to make political capital out of chucking wads more cash at the defence budget. Apparently it is "to make Britain safe". 

I'd say just about every caper we've been involved in since the big one has done precisely the opposite. It's made us a target especially for terrorism.

Best thing the west can do is stop funding Ukraine but that won't happen as America (NATO) are using them as a way to create a new 'cold war' scenario which they hope will get the public onside for increased war spending and further NATO creep towards Russian territory.

2 hours ago, BitWait said:

Russians will move on , take Ukraine , Moldova , Georgia. The soft " West " cannot take onboard the human casualties any conflict would bring.

Nobody wants to die for anything in the age of the individual 

Nothing to do with softness, it's an inevitable result late stage capitalism 

Just IMO of course 

16 hours ago, Parklife said:

Fuck all like it. It's lovely stuff though 👌🏻

Theres also a kola they have in Peru called "Kola Escosesa" that was first produced and sold by a Scotsman. Tastes a bit like cherry coke, also lovely stuff. 

Inca Kola is ace. Beware of the zero sugar stuff though, open the bottle and a Vesuvius like eruption of green fizz explodes over you.