The Goodwin effect!

46 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Based on the fact that a decent manager would have been able to come in and motivate the players (no matter how crap the players were) enough to be able to beat teams like Dundee, Livingston, Ross County and St Johnstone. There's the lack of motivational skills.

He also shouldn't have told the majority of the team they were being binned whilst we still had something to play for, what did he expect to then happen? There's the lack of man management skills.

Well  gutless  zero,   Goodwin is not, he tells it like it is. And the performance from certain amateurs at pittodrie has been diabolical.  

12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Funny that it is widely said that the St Mirren players loved working under him.

Maybe judge from this summer on once he has his team in place? 

Of course bud I'm defo giving him time, I'll  probably give him 2 months into the new season only though & if it's pish I'll want him out.

53 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Well  gutless  zero,   Goodwin is not, he tells it like it is. And the performance from certain amateurs at pittodrie has been diabolical.  

I agree with you that the performances were diabolical. What he should have done is try and motivate the players to try and encourage them to improve their performances and once the season was done tell the deadwood (pretty much all of them) that they can go. Don't do it wi h 12 games to go when we still had a chance of a European place.

3 minutes ago, Dad said:

Ach it willnae be as deep as the DOC son - North East Maggot I reckon haha 

Wee prick

Hahaha nice one Dad ?

4 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

How can you motivate the unmotivated goons that Mcinnes and glsss signed. You tell them to get their arse into gear or ship out. Get after them Jimbo. 

A good manager gets people to step up if he likes them or not, the more you piss off the more rotten it gets. Simple man management. He is setting himself and us for failure next season if they sit out their contracts and sour the mood