Iceland are doing

21 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Please no fechting.

It's a post about helping those who may need an extra bit of help during these difficult times .

Do you shop in Iceland ?

Being over 60 doesn't mean you're financially bereft though. Asda are giving 10% off to the emergency services but these aren't the poorest in the community either so I don't get it. Try helping out the poor saps delivering for Amazon 12+ hours a day and getting about £75 for their efforts. Many other minimum wage folk also more in need than the blue light brigade or many over 60s.

10 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

You’re probably a decent cunt just seeking attention. You would be a fine loon over a pint. 

Fuck seekin' attention.  I'm fine bein' disliked/misunderstood by fowk that dinna ken me.

I dinna drink but aye, you'd find me a decent cunt, a cunt but a decent een?

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What was the baggage though?  Would you say you were an alcoholic?  (  just interested how you stopped overnight)

No, never thought myself that.  Never or rarely drank on a school night but just got fucked at every opportunity on days off, holiday etc.  Effects a lot around you. More important things in life.

Took me a long time to realize it's not big, tough, clever, manly or particularly Scottish to act like that.  I never preach to others tho.

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Similar thing happened to my old man. Stopped the smoking at 39 , diagnosed wi' lung cancer at 60. 

He had been smoking since he was about 14 tbf

I started smoking when I was 11 or 12. I should be able to sue someone for that, or at least be entitled to a discount on fags.

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What was it like having a heart attack? When was the moment you though " Ah no, shit is going down here"?

I get into bother from the Mrs for asking her work colleagues shit like this on nights out etc.  She once screamed at me "Are you fucking autistic?"

Im not btw. Just fascinated by stuff like that. 

Long story but it lasted 4 days or at least spanned 4 days.  I'll maybe recount the adventure sometime but its too long to type out just now.

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Good luck with that.  I did drive 200 miles during my one (first one.  I've had two).  Like I said long story and I canna be fucked right now.

Did it feel like a twitch/irregular pulse at the back of your shoulder?