Cut throat shave

YorkDon

44 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Any of you fine chaps had the pleasure?

Considering having one this week.Supposedly the smoothest shave you’ll get? 

I had one in Turkey a few years ago.  Great shave but I wasn't comfortable with a Muslim at my throat with an open razor.  Bit nervous I was if truth be told.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
35 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I had one in Turkey a few years ago.  Great shave but I wasn't comfortable with a Muslim at my throat with an open razor.  Bit nervous I was if truth be told.

Be a sword needed to get through them chins to do some damage, likes. 

• Site Sponsor
3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It's good but a rip off IMO. 

Be as well get one if the slightly more up market eens from the shop and do it yersel.

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

It's good but a rip off IMO. 

Be as well get one if the slightly more up market eens from the shop and do it yersel.

Double chins...

• Haha 3

I dinna trust myself nae to half cut my heid off if I bought one to do it at home.

Going for it tomorrow as got a weeks work coming up, and want to look tidy for it.

If it’s a smooth as i’m led to believe, then I’ll get away with nae shaving for a couple of days.

2 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Cheers shagger. What job is so important you need a fancy shave for it to look tidy? 

I’ve just heard how good a cut throat shave is meant to be, so fancied giving it a try.I usually just use a trimmer as don’t have to be clean shaven normally, but may need to be clean shaven all week.If a cut throat is as close as they say I could get away with not shaving every day.Irritates the fuck out of my skin sometimes.