Ramadani joins Lecce for undisclosed fee

16 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Your pathetic attempt at what appears to be a sarcastic mockery of what you perceive to be the general mentality of some on here is shite.

Appeaser.

There's not a single club employee who should be left unsacked after this horrendous signing.

Of some guy who may be quite good but we don't really know yet.

Just now, Just Dandy said:

Appeaser.

There's not a single club employee who should be left unsacked after this horrendous signing.

Of some guy who may be quite good but we don't really know yet.

You’re spot on.We should’ve stepped up efforts to steal Kalvin Phillips from under the nose of Man City.

14 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

You’re spot on.We should’ve stepped up efforts to steal Kalvin Phillips from under the nose of Man City.

Well this is the silver lining for me.

I've heard that some-but-not-all Albanians are dab hands at the old people-trafficking, so hopefully this cunt can offer that kind of skill set.

That way we can stop worriyng about players with reasonable wage demands, and simply focus on those with inadequate home security. ?

PS - Welcome to the club Ylber. ?

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

You are one of two,on a wind up or completely barking mad.?

1 hour ago, Reed or deed said:

Your pathetic attempt at what appears to be a sarcastic mockery of what you perceive to be the general mentality of some on here is shite.

I’m only doing it because there will inevitably be some point when the fans turn on him and it means I can say I WAS RIGHT ALONG. The last time I was positive about a signing he turned out to be shite and people were queuing up to try and ridicule me. The solution? Why bother being positive about anything. 

16 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I’m only doing it because there will inevitably be some point when the fans turn on him and it means I can say I WAS RIGHT ALONG. The last time I was positive about a signing he turned out to be shite and people were queuing up to try and ridicule me. The solution? Why bother being positive about anything. 

Cool story bro

44 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

His knees are fucked, going by last night's game against Die Mannschaft. 

More than happy with this signing. 

Never knew fuck all about Marcus Heikkinen before he signed for us back in 2003. He turned out not too badly. 

Never knew f all?

So, you knew a bit?