Ramadani joins Lecce for undisclosed fee

Is Cormack in it ?

If he is , then .....FFS !.....typical !.....making it all about him !......Prawcess ...blah, blah .....teeth ...snake oil etc

If he isn't......Poor show that the main man can't be arsed turning up to meet the new arrival ..... Prawcess ....blah blah ....teeth . ..snake oil etc

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, redone said:

Is Cormack in it ?

If he is , then .....FFS !.....typical !.....making it all about him !......Prawcess ...blah, blah .....teeth ...snake oil etc

If he isn't......Poor show that the main man can't be arsed turning up to meet the new arrival ..... Prawcess ....blah blah ....teeth . ..snake oil etc

Wot a load of bollocks.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Saw him yesterday during the training session. Got a great shot on him, also seemed close to the ball most of the time to win it back, passing was a bit ropey, but he did well.

Quality from wide areas was really poor and Ramirez needs to be within 8 yards to have any chance. Bates thinks he’s a baller and showed why howlers keep happening. Polvara seems quite a bit behind our own youngsters.

I think we’ll struggle to create again this season.

• Haha 1
Guest findlay_1903
2 minutes ago, 1983 said:

Saw him yesterday during the training session. Got a great shot on him, also seemed close to the ball most of the time to win it back, passing was a bit ropey, but he did well.

Quality from wide areas was really poor and Ramirez needs to be within 8 yards to have any chance. Bates thinks he’s a baller and showed why howlers keep happening. Polvara seems quite a bit behind our own youngsters.

I think we’ll struggle to create again this season.

C

O

Y

R

❤️

Based on the two games so far this season it doesnt look like we are going to play Ramadani, McCrorie and Barron together in the middle.

Obviously we could yet go ultra defensive V celtic but beyond that it looks clear he's gonna play two centre mids

29 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Based on the two games so far this season it doesnt look like we are going to play Ramadani, McCrorie and Barron together in the middle.

Obviously we could yet go ultra defensive V celtic but beyond that it looks clear he's gonna play two centre mids

Scales misses the first game vs Celtic, I’d expect McCrorie to fill in centre back

50 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

We will go ultra defensive against Celtic 

Ylber Ramadani has revealed he was persuaded to become Jim Goodwin’s first summer signing because of Sir Alex Ferguson ’s links to Aberdeen. Reds fans were given their first glimpse of the £330,000 midfielder after his move from MTK Budapest as he helped his new team-mates stroll to a comfortable 2-0 Premier Sports Cup home win against Dumbarton on Wednesday night.

Gaffer Goodwin praised the contribution of the Albania international as goals from Ross McCrorie and Matty Kennedy sealed the Dons’ second win in the competition and the player, who only arrived in the country earlier this week because of visa issues, was pleased with his part in the victory. And Ramadani insisted it was the Fergie factor that drew him to the Granite City.

He said: “I have known about Aberdeen for many years and know everything about the club. I knew how the club plays and what the club wants for the future. I am more of a physical player and like to play more with the ball to make good passes for the team, to build the game from the back – this is my lovely job.

“I chose directly to come to Aberdeen and the transfer was very quick. I am a fan of Sir Alex Ferguson and I chose directly knowing his history with the club. Even my father told me to join Aberdeen.”

Ramadani kicked off his pro career a decade ago with Kosovans Ferizaj and built his experience with five other clubs before he came onto Goodwin’s radar. Having kept himself super-fit with two sessions a day while he waited for his visa to be processed, he breezed through the 90 minutes against the Sons, even though Goodwin was prepared to take him off fearing he would tire.

Ramadani said: “I feel very good and I saw the fans and the ambition of the club. I enjoyed it. The players have helped me and are very friendly.

“Even the manager has helped me a lot and gave me confidence so that I can go in the team. I trained twice a day as it was stressful waiting for my papers to come through. Finally I am here and I am enjoying it with my family so much.”

Dominant Dons missed a host of chances against the Sons but Ramadani insisted: “We played well and did what the manager asked of us. It was a very encouraging start for me.” Aberdeen are now not in action until their next Premier Sports Cup tie at Stirling Albion on Tuesday.