Sweeties You Liked As A Loon(And Maybe Still Do)

Torry Tosser

14 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

I loved them Sherbert packs wee the liquorice sticks in them(Can you still get them?) and Macaroon Bars.

Pretty sure Auntie Betty's in Stonehaven sell those sherbet dabs still. Probably about £2 a go now mind!

Always liked Cadbury Tiffin, they brought it back as a special in small bars for a bit a few years ago but gone once again ☹️

3 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Pretty sure Auntie Betty's in Stonehaven sell those sherbet dabs still. Probably about £2 a go now mind!

Always liked Cadbury Tiffin, they brought it back as a special in small bars for a bit a few years ago but gone once again ☹️

I'll have a look next time in Stoney.

8 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Cadbury Tiffin £14-34p,for pack of ten on Amazon.?

Loved those wee chocolate tools you used to get for 2p in the early eighties 

wham and refresher bars were a chewy delight as well.

half penny sweets like chocolate mice and buttons-great

choc nibs/nibz/nibbles (depending where your from) still get them but a poorer quality 

3 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Loved those wee chocolate tools you used to get for 2p in the early eighties 

wham and refresher bars were a chewy delight as well.

half penny sweets like chocolate mice and buttons-great

choc nibs/nibz/nibbles (depending where your from) still get them but a poorer quality 

You still get the chocolate tools but they are 10p now. The shop at my bit has loads of pick and mix. They sell loads of the American shit that's really sour or sweet. The wee man is banned from them but the nippers are mad for them. I'm fairly sure they cause growth abnormalities.

Just now, manboobs109 said:

You still get the chocolate tools but they are 10p now. The shop at my bit has loads of pick and mix. They sell loads of the American shit that's really sour or sweet. The wee man is banned from them but the nippers are mad for them. I'm fairly sure they cause growth abnormalities.

have you ever seen brain lickers(green bottle)?, a swear there’s crack in them bottles, waens were fucking mental after one of them.good sellers mind you.10p for a tool, shocking, freddo has a lot to answer for, wee prick and his ? mortgage 

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

have you ever seen brain lickers(green bottle)?, a swear there’s crack in them bottles, waens were fucking mental after one of them.good sellers mind you.10p for a tool, shocking, freddo has a lot to answer for, wee prick and his ? mortgage 

Aye those things are evil. You get blue tango ones that drive the bairns mad.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye, they gave you tits