4 minutes ago, Helmet said:

I'm sure that team are ABLE to beat Peterhead it's more what they'll actually do that's a bit concerning- keeping in mind how absolutely shite we were last year.

As someone else mentioned, I don't really want us starting off the season with embarrassing scrappy wins over lower league dross.

We'll just have to pish with the cock we've got for now.  If it's a 'scrappy' win then so be it, I'm sure we'll get over it.

Posts on here are all over the place just now.  Folk want signings from Europe nowadays but are now complaining because the paperwork takes longer and want domestic signings all of a sudden again. 

We've signed 6 so far which is more than most have done last time I looked. 4 of which will definitely be able to play on Saturday if selected. 

8 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We'll just have to pish with the cock we've got for now.  If it's a 'scrappy' win then so be it, I'm sure we'll get over it.

Posts on here are all over the place just now.  Folk want signings from Europe nowadays but are now complaining because the paperwork takes longer and want domestic signings all of a sudden again. 

We've signed 6 so far which is more than most have done last time I looked. 4 of which will definitely be able to play on Saturday if selected. 

Yeah, I agree but its just me being greedy now- I want to see them carry this right through and finish the rebuild properly and then we start the season with real excitement 

45 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Anyone seen odds for this?

Oddschecker have nothing.

More than likely the books will be open for the first set of league cup matches from midday tomorrow/Thursday morning min.

I notice the layers, for future games, have only got a book open up to the end of the European qualifying matches tomorrow.

You will more than likely get 1/4 or 2/9 for us doing the needful at Balmoor on Sunday when the books are eventually opened. 

24 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

on to the real (sort of) stuff!

I think the starting X1 tonight will start against Peterhead.

Roos 

Richardson Stewart Scales Hancock.  
                          McCrorie.    
             Polvara.               Hayes.    
     Kennedy.     Ramirez.     Besuijen 

No Barron, Ferguson, Ramadani or Miovski, who’d all have started. 

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I think the starting X1 tonight will start against Peterhead.

Roos 

Richardson Stewart Scales Hancock.  
                          McCrorie.    
             Polvara.               Hayes.    
     Kennedy.     Ramirez.     Besuijen 

No Barron, Ferguson, Ramadani or Miovski, who’d all have started. 

Very interested to see if Hancock is going to get his chance

On 7/5/2022 at 3:32 PM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

More than likely the books will be open for the first set of league cup matches from midday tomorrow/Thursday morning min.

I notice the layers, for future games, have only got a book open up to the end of the European qualifying matches tomorrow.

You will more than likely get 1/4 or 2/9 for us doing the needful at Balmoor on Sunday when the books are eventually opened. 

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/league-cup/peterhead-v-aberdeen/winner

1/3. Fill your boots min! 

1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Thank you very much min!?

Took the 1/3 on offer with Betfred, and placed ourselves in a fivefold line alongside Ross County, Partick Thistle, ICT, and Hibs. If I had £100 spare, the lot would go on the Dandies but I'm happy enough with the bet I've placed. 

Best of luck to you with your bet loon.?

11 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Peterhead planning to do some serious transfer business tomorrow? Still no goalie* and not many players in general.

*Tom Ritchie is their goalie this season apparently

They should sign the Brechin keeper from last night ?

Not got a ticket for this. 

I trust all true NE men will be booing Ross McCrorie and Lewis Ferguson. 

I certainly will be come Wednesday, all are welcome to join. 

We don't have to stand for that disrespect. Let them know what you think. 

Unacceptable behaviour for Aberdeen players.  

6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Not got a ticket for this. 

I trust all true NE men will be booing Ross McCrorie and Lewis Ferguson. 

I certainly will be come Wednesday, all are welcome to join. 

We don't have to stand for that disrespect. Let them know what you think. 

Unacceptable behaviour for Aberdeen players.  

You going to boo them all season or just a 1 off on wed?