Bojan Miovski

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Cramping I think. 

Him not being available for a penalty might well have been the difference. 
Him instead of Ryan Duncan. 

In theory aye but then you can play a mad game where you work out if the game still plays out the way it did.  You'd also think Clarkson or Barron if either stay on take a pen too, just a bit of a bastard how it unfolded really.

35 minutes ago, minijc said:

In theory aye but then you can play a mad game where you work out if the game still plays out the way it did.  You'd also think Clarkson or Barron if either stay on take a pen too, just a bit of a bastard how it unfolded really.

Absolutely. You'll look back at the XI that ended that match and wonder how tf it happened the way it did. 

Seen better game management from Leven than the previous 3 Managers before him tbf.

• Like 1

Miovski probably cemented his place as best player I can remember playing for Aberdeen. I’m 31.

Unplayable today, had the two Celtic centre backs all over the shop.

I’ll be gutted when he goes but I think we’ve been quite clever in the market (almost Elfsborg/Thelin style funnily enough) as Sokler is ready to play. 

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, daytripping said:

We'll get about 8 for him but won't be surprised if he stays another season, he seems to be loving it.

Let's he honest, he's had that bad a 2nd half to the season that no worthy bids will come in. He'll definitely be here next season.

Up to him to earn the big move. He's certainly capable.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, RAZOR said:

Let's he honest, he's had that bad a 2nd half to the season that no worthy bids will come in. He'll definitely be here next season.

Miovski will definitely be here in July (so "next season" yes) but I wouldn't bet on him being here in September. 

Clubs will be offering some decent cash

1 hour ago, RAZOR said:

Very little chance of keeping him in summer. Was so much interst in January. You do get the impression he loves it though. No sulking. Always a smile on his face. A real class act.

7 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Miovski probably cemented his place as best player I can remember playing for Aberdeen. I’m 31.

I’ll be gutted when he goes but I think we’ve been quite clever in the market (almost Elfsborg/Thelin style funnily enough) as Sokler is ready to play. 

Definitely would like to see us trying Miovski/Duk & Sokler for last 5 games! Entertaining attacking football! You score 4 We score 5

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, minijc said:

Yip. Add Duk and Polvara to the list of players subbed who would likely have taken one. Would fancy them all to score.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Yep I always thought that was what we were doing

Sokler was in the door early to be miovskis replacement and it looks like it potentially could work superbly 

• Thanks 2